News League News (Signings, tags and more) (4 Viewers)

IDK but if I were the Saints I'd seriously engage about Watson. He would keep us in contention for at least 5-7 more years.

IDK but if I were the Saints I'd seriously engage about Watson. He would keep us in contention for at least 5-7 more years.
There is no way, in this or any other universe, where Deshaun Watson is not one of the four untouchables.

But I expect people will be posting new threads about the 'possibility' any time now. Hope springs eternal, I suppose.

Nobody was interested in trading for Vic Beasley last year... and Takk McKinnley sucks even worse than Vic! Takk is a complete bust! I knew it when I saw that fool crying with a giant portrait of his grandma when he got drafted (which included him cursing and what not)

There is no way, in this or any other universe, where Deshaun Watson is not one of the four untouchables.
I get what you are saying. But the Texans didint have 1st rounder this year and they won't again next year. Also no second rounder next year.
They are rebuilding from scratch with a declining cap. Free agency isn't going to help with much as you have to pay top market and they have no real talent on rookie deals for the next couple years.
Watson isn't going to help them at all over the next 2-3 years.
Long shot sure. Impossible No.

Nobody was interested in trading for Vic Beasley last year... and Takk McKinnley sucks even worse than Vic! Takk is a complete bust! I knew it when I saw that fool crying with a giant portrait of his grandma when he got drafted (which included him cursing and what not)
I thought the exact same thing when he was acting like a fool on draft night. Then almost immediately the dude started liking tweets saying he should ask for a trade and how the falcons suck and everything. Stay far away

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom