News League News (Signings, tags and more) (6 Viewers)

I know there's a thread about this guy and some wanted us to kick the tires... well...

Chris Jones got tagged (officially)

Starting to feel like Bell, Klein and Onyemata will walk

Sounds like they want to stay, but won't be giving any "home-town" discounts. This doesn't concern me ether way, it's exactly what any free-agent SHOULD say who's currently in contract negotiations and the prime of their career.

Wonder what could we pay him though.

If the FO decides they are willing to pay a certain amount to the QB position, something like $40M or in that range, they could divide it up between the 3. DB at $25, TB at $10M and TH at $5M or some combination of that.

giphy.gif

Starting to feel like Bell, Klein and Onyemata will walk

Nothing wrong with checking how the market is set. It is convenient for both parts.

Remember a couple of years ago, we jumped early to sign Coleman, and realized later the safety market was cheaper then expected.

I do believe that Bell and Onyemata will be able to get offers well over market value. I am not sure we will be able to match.

This would be a really odd move for a team that believes it already has its QB of the future on the roster.
Not yet. LOL. Let's see how this thing plays out. I think Brady is the biggest part of the puzzle. Once he signs back with NE (i think ) everything else will fall into place.

Not yet. LOL. Let's see how this thing plays out. I think Brady is the biggest part of the puzzle. Once he signs back with NE (i think ) everything else will fall into place.

Oh, I don't think Teddy will be back. But the fact that there are even conversations trying to see if they can make it work shows that all the nonsense about "Taysom is definitely the future starter!" is just that - nonsense.

We already know who wins a starting role when the options are Teddy and Taysom. Teddy coming back would put Taysom squarely as a backup and gadget player.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom