News League News (Signings, tags and more) (1 Viewer)

That is interesting. Mr. Jordan has made a lot of fun of Mr. Newton during the years, but I remember him saying how tough it was to take Cam down.

Tells you a lot that besides the jokes, Jordan respects Newton.

Problem thing is, I don't think Cam will have the ego to come here and be 3rd banana behind Drew and Taysom. I just can't see Newton even considering us. And I am sure the saints will not be willing to spend tons of money on a back up quarterback next year.

Cam trolls EVERYBODY not on the Saints roster. Just like that back and forth with Akiem Hicks a couple years back, it's all in fun and not to be taken seriously.

As for recruiting... Like I said, Cam stinks at it.

As for actually bringing Cam Newton in to New Orleans? IDK... One of the players I've despised the most. I don't know if I could actually take it if he were to come here. I damn sure wouldn't be able to watch any post game pressers if he ever started.

Fit? Not with our current system. But if his health truly checks out and he's 100%, there's zero doubt in my mind that Sean Payton could design an offense that got the absolute most out of his skill-set. Hope to never fins out though.

That is interesting. Mr. Jordan has made a lot of fun of Mr. Newton during the years, but I remember him saying how tough it was to take Cam down.

Tells you a lot that besides the jokes, Jordan respects Newton.

Problem thing is, I don't think Cam will have the ego to come here and be 3rd banana behind Drew and Taysom. I just can't see Newton even considering us. And I am sure the saints will not be willing to spend tons of money on a back up quarterback next year.
Cam Jordan's always respected Cams talent. MOST NFL players do, its the fans, media members and some former QBs that Cam rubbed the wrong way because he's flashy and his style was different.

But yea, its not gonna happen here. Maybe Chargers or some wildcard team out the blue. Tough time to reveal to the league he's healthy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom