News League News (Signings, tags and more) (3 Viewers)

Yeah but compare to what he ask a couple of years ago. The days of offering these guys big contracts is few and far between. Read rumors a few months ago that Chicago is shopping Mack. No one wants to take on that contract.
One day soon, owners will control themselves and free agency won't be looked at as the gateway to being paid (except for a few elite). The real opportunity may end up being taking the extension your team offers. Melvin Gordon might be the poster child for that theory. I was happy to see the Saints focus on resigning our own players (that we though fit). How many times have you seen a player switch teams and suddenly not seem as effective?

One day soon, owners will control themselves and free agency won't be looked at as the gateway to being paid (except for a few elite). The real opportunity may end up being taking the extension your team offers. Melvin Gordon might be the poster child for that theory. I was happy to see the Saints focus on resigning our own players (that we though fit). How many times have you seen a player switch teams and suddenly not seem as effective?
Always say.... Take care of our own first

Appears ike the falling through of Brockers, and Dennard deals were due to failed physicals?

Wow. Second player that deal has broken off. I wonder what is the stories behind this

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom