News League News (Signings, tags and more) (1 Viewer)

Dennard is more talented than PJ, but he spends a lot of time on the trainer’s table. PJ is actually a pretty dang good slot CB... and I thought he looked solid in a small sample size at FS as well. He’s also a good STer. He struggles on the boundary however, and that will keep his value down.
Agree with that assessment. If he was stronger outside, he would've been signed already (by us or someone else). Truth is we don't have anyone on the roster currently that would be better than PJ filling in for Lattimore or Jenkins. That's concerning.

Interesting.. if Cam really is signing with the Chargers does that rule them out of making a Draft day move for Tua, or taking Herbert... and put them more at play for a Tackle, like Wills, Wirfs, or Thomas... or maybe they just go Defense and make a play for Simmons..

Interesting.. if Cam really is signing with the Chargers does that rule them out of making a Draft day move for Tua, or taking Herbert... and put them more at play for a Tackle, like Wills, Wirfs, or Thomas... or maybe they just go Defense and make a play for Simmons..
I seriously doubt it. Cam might not be the long term answer. I still see them taking a quarterback regardless.

If it means Simmons doesn’t have a chance of landing in Carolina, I’m all for it. Plus, Simmons would be sick in that defense... Bosa and Ingram in front of him; Derwin James, Hayward, and Harris Jr behind him. SMH

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom