Leaning tower of Dallas. Tiniest wrecking ball ever live feed (1 Viewer)

I'm a bit of a pack rat. I also save and use things long after their initial uses are up. When I watch that feed I only see those big air handlers on top and wonder what else is being trashed and thrown out that I probably could've gotten some use out of. Haha

Drew has a better chance of knocking it over with a football lol

Any Zelda-Breath of the Wild fan know a simple Lynel Bow and bomb arrows would have it down in one shot lol

Like a chihuahua trying to please a St Bernard smh

I'm thinking a larger wrecking ball would embed deeper into the building, and if it came tumbling down, it could entangle the wrecking ball and pull the crane over, or something else undesirable.

It looks like they're trying to destroy stability near the top to cause the top to collapse, hoping it brings down the rest of it. With it as windy as it is here today, maybe they'll get some help from Mother Nature. The debris dust at the top appears to be blowing right-left, but it can be hard to tell.

I'm thinking a larger wrecking ball would embed deeper into the building, and if it came tumbling down, it could entangle the wrecking ball and pull the crane over, or something else undesirable.

It looks like they're trying to destroy stability near the top to cause the top to collapse, hoping it brings down the rest of it. With it as windy as it is here today, maybe they'll get some help from Mother Nature. The debris dust at the top appears to be blowing right-left, but it can be hard to tell.

I don't disagree but according to local news saying this was scheduled to be done at noon. Seems something larger than a 15 lb kettlebell as a wrecking ball would have been helpful.

That thing's not even making a dent.

Watching this operator appear to struggle so much reminds me of being transferred between vessels in Vietnam. Only difference is that building was a ship, and the kettle ball was an over loaded, expired uscg man basket. Thanks for the memories

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom