Least Favorite Liquor? (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
When I was in college someone told me that no matter how much you like to drink, no matter how much you drink, no matter how well you can hold your liquor, everyone has that one liquor or that one mixed drink that will rip them up and rip them up quick.

I am no stranger to alcohol. Bourbon, Rum, Vodka, Tequila, cordials it's all good.

I'm into spiced rums at the moment (Chairman's Reserve!)

My least favorite liquor is without question gin.

I hate the way it smells, I hate the way it tastes and anytime I drink gin, or a have a drink with gin in it I always skip right over the warm happy glow that comes from a good buzz and go directly to full body nausea.

It doesn't matter how much gin, even a swallow of it makes me ill.

Quality doesn't matter either. Rotgut or Top Shelf; same effect.

I don't remember the name of it but there is this one drink that is 151 rum, Rumplemintz and vodka. Those are no fun.

What's your devil drink?

Cheap vodka is disgusting. Always. Also, I cannot tolerate laphroig scotch. I prefer my spirits brown, generally speaking.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I'm with OP. I'm not big into fruity drinks, but I have to have a lot of sweet in a gin drink to stomach it, and given the option for a vodka substitute (ie. Vodka Collins instead of Tom Collins) I'll go vodka every time.

Oh this is easy that SoCo Tabasco, that crap is just awful.

Oh this is easy that SoCo Tabasco, that crap is just awful.

Yeah that fiery pepper stuff was pretty gross.

It didn't taste like Southern Comfort or Tabasco. Just mixing a bottle of hot sauce and SoCo yourself would be better

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom