Leave it to Jeff Duncan and Pat Y at ESPN to depend on OLD stats (1 Viewer)

Did you actually read the T-P article or just what Pat Y summarized? The Saints weren't written off.

He's basically saying Sean will make sure the Team is aware of it and won't let it happen. Creating a crisis that doesn't even exist.

10 to 1 says Payton doesn't even mention this irrelevant old stat. Not his style.

I am so done with pat y. Never breaks anything, few actual insights and piled on Payton when he got the chance. The closest he gets to breaking anything for espn is when he links to John Clayton. Espn needs to get the NFC south an actual journalist.

I got it from the ESPN site. I should have known better than to think he might actually be going for any accuracy. My bad there, but it had stopped pouring rain during a tornado warning and I had a chance to dash to my car and get home, so I didn't take the time to do anything else.

No worries. Besides, I know plenty of folks here don't like clicking on JD's articles. ;) Just wanted to clear it up a bit.

more relevant

payton openers
2006 - win
2007 - loss
2008 - win
2009 - win
2010 - win
2011 - loss (grr, great game)

saints are 4-2 with payton
saints are 4-3 since 2006.

saints beat the falcons in the dome without a head coach, brees threw 5 ints in the road game and the falcons barely won. if you throw 5 INTS you should lose by 21-30.

It also includes a 62-7 loss in the early 70s, I know because I was at the game and waited until Danny A extended his catching streak to leave.

Idiot (Jeff Duncan)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was there too! The year was 1970, they went 2-11-1. Tom Dempsey kick was that year too!

let em bring up stupid stats they have only beat us 3 times since 2006 but u dnt hear about that..Jack

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom