Leave Spitzer alone. (1 Viewer)

girl_190_2.jpg

Perhaps I spoke a little too soon, maybe she should keep the shades on. I actually didn't investigate her other pics and was just going on the one of her on the yacht. Still not terrible...but.

Nice.

It's simple, IMO, prostitution shouldn't be a crime. Sex between consenting adults shouldn't be infringed upon by government interference, even when money is directly exchanged.

Of course since it is a crime, to that extent, not meant as a defense of the actions of Spitzer or others.

Perhaps I spoke a little too soon, maybe she should keep the shades on. I actually didn't investigate her other pics and was just going on the one of her on the yacht. Still not terrible...but.

That's the same girl? No way in hell would pay that amount for sex...even though she is a fine piece (minus the above picture).

Nice.

It's simple, IMO, prostitution shouldn't be a crime. Sex between consenting adults shouldn't be infringed upon by government interference, even when money is directly exchanged.

Yep. If J. Howard Marshall didn't go to jail for hiring a prostitute nobody should. :hihi:

j-howard-marshall-sperm.jpg

That's the same girl? No way in hell would pay that amount for sex...even though she is a fine piece (minus the above picture).

Yea but, as mentioned above and actually quite profound for a change was this....

Hawt. 4000$ to him is like 20$ to me. She is worth every penny!