Leave Spitzer alone. (1 Viewer)

Hawt. 4000$ to him is like 20$ to me. She is worth every penny!

Attachments

• 0312082100_M_kristen9[2].jpg
    0312082100_M_kristen9[2].jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 0312082100_M_kristen6_450[1].jpg
    0312082100_M_kristen6_450[1].jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 22
I agree.

art.ashley3.myspace.jpg

I'm going to have to go ahead and give the ex-governor his due at this point. If this was the 8th time he used the service, and the service is providing this sort of talent, it was probably money well spent. :17:

TPS

She needs an attorney and an agent, not necessarily in that order.

It would be easier for some folks to leave him alone of not for the hypocrisy. Hookers are the $$$$ IMO, but this guy is a first class hypocrite.

>>It would be easier for some folks to leave him alone of not for the hypocrisy. Hookers are the $$$$ IMO, but this guy is a first class hypocrite.

I have come to agree with your last statement, but Kristen > your average crackho. :yes:

Oh, and for the rest of the overweight, balding men on the site, that thing underneath her white top is what a stomach is supposed to look like. No fatty areas, placed below a perfect set of proportional **** that hang above the bellybutton (it's where they are supposed to be). I know it's been a while since you've seen anything like that so maybe you should legalize prostitution. After all she works hard for the money.:17:

She's cute, but not worth tanking your career/marriage over.

Much hotter than Vitter's skank, but no way I pay 4 grand for any little hottie. But that's just me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom