Leave the Seals alone! (1 Viewer)

Man, no kidding. Whether it's against the law or not, so many people are just idiots when it comes to wild animals and nature in general. Moose, bison, bears, monk seals...whatever. Such a self-centered, disrespectful, all-about-me, attitude. Idiots, just idiots.
When we were in Yosemite for a wedding, I was joking about wanting to see a bear and saying "wonder where they keep them". Now, I get that not everyone gets my humor and would have expected, you know, a chastising about what a stupid statement that was. No, one of the friends of the groom was like, Well, go ask a ranger. I was just dumbfounded.

Man, no kidding. Whether it's against the law or not, so many people are just idiots when it comes to wild animals and nature in general. Moose, bison, bears, monk seals...whatever. Such a self-centered, disrespectful, all-about-me, attitude. Idiots, just idiots.

I love Yellowstone Park, it is truly a treasure, I hate the idiots that approach animals for stupid pictures more,

PETA people take it pretty seriously. Signs were posted warning you about this offense. How about don’t put it on social media If you are going to do it?
Well, PETA people are the worst people in the entire world, and decidedly a pox on animal life, so why should we care what they think?
You mean like eating a bat and making the whole world suck for a year?
You do realize that scientists have now declared that the disease absolutely did not start from the Wuhan market, right?

Saw this guy a few years ago in Kauai. Someone had put barriers around it to keep people away because the seals like to just crawl up on the beach and take a nap.

i-Wxpkx9J-L.jpg

Well, PETA people are the worst people in the entire world, and decidedly a pox on animal life, so why should we care what they think?

You do realize that scientists have now declared that the disease absolutely did not start from the Wuhan market, right?
Please explain. I’m interested.

Please explain. I’m interested.
I assume you're asking about the latest Covid origin theories.
Some of these are SUPER long reads. The consensus of the latest news articles quoting scientists from around the world (except from China) is that the virus did not start from the Wuhan market place.
They are hunting for the actual origin, with gathering suspicion that it came from inadequate safety conditions at the WIV, but another strong possibility is the inadequate safety conditions of scientists gathering guano samples from bat caves. The Biden administration is demanding a thorough investigation of the Wuhan lab, though so far China is refusing all such requests from governments around the world.

Now if you're asking me to explain about PETA, I'll be happy to list a litany of their crimes against animals. Let me know if that's what you meant.

Yea I knew there are credible theories otherwise, but didn't know about anything definitive.

Well, either way it came from someone tinkering with something they shouldn't, which is the premise of the thread :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom