Lebron James/Miami Heat = Hulk Hogan/NWO (2 Viewers)

After all the buildup, I am quite disappointed in the crowd reaction. Was hoping for stuff being thrown and a lot louder crowd. Still hoping for him to incite the crowd with the powder, but bet he doesn't ham it up.

I was really hoping that someone would've organized it where when he was introduced, everyone would've stood up, and turned their backs on him. I think he loves the attention, good or bad, and it would've also been a great commentary about the whole situation.

kd

He loves the attention either way. The fans should have not showed up to the game at all.

Impossible, I know. But it would have been awesome to have a totally empty arena.

He loves the attention either way. The fans should have not showed up to the game at all.

Impossible, I know. But it would have been awesome to have a totally empty arena.

Well... This has gone well

Lebron-James-Hall-of-fame.jpg

Poor Fans and owner... Not only did he leave yall for a better organization but the only thing your hate and animosity towards Lebron gained you was Lebron's best game of the Season...

Its time for you to move on and enjoy your arena being sold out b/c that positive economical effect facilitated by Lebron is about to dry up :)

After all the buildup, I am quite disappointed in the crowd reaction. Was hoping for stuff being thrown and a lot louder crowd. Still hoping for him to incite the crowd with the powder, but bet he doesn't ham it up.

I'm not disappointed... Fans, with all their big-boy talk rarely follow it up with any action.

Poor Fans and owner... Not only did he leave yall for a better organization but the only thing your hate and animosity towards Lebron gained you was Lebron's best game of the Season...

Its time for you to move on and enjoy your arena being sold out b/c that positive economical effect facilitated by Lebron is about to dry up :)

And they have to live in Cleveland....

Last night on ESPN's ticker, they actually had live booing updates. "Fans boo James as he enters arena. Some fans are yelling verbal insults." Really? I woulda never thought that would happen. Thanks ESPN!

I almost got the feeling that the media were upset things didn't get out of hand.

Man, LeBron and the Heat took the Cavs behind the woodshed and gave them a pre-Children's Protection Services existence beating.

How demoralizing it had to be for those fans to not only have their collective @$$es handed to them but to witness what exactly it was that they lost with the departure of LeBron James.

I mean, that game should have been called in the third quarter using the Mercy-Rule.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom