Legion of Boom in BlacknGold? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I mean is it possible? Earl Thomas is a free agent and Sherman Can we afford him? I’m sure we can. Then Drew uglahh come outta retirement (maybe maybe not) then bcas now the team don’t need him but to be a game manager idk just food for thought or wishful thinking.

Sherman might actually be somebody we're interested in. Wouldn't be mad. He's lost a step but last I saw him play he can still football. We don't need a CB1, we need somebody on the opposite side of the field holding his own. At least until Adebo or some other corner is ready to handle that role.

That being said, I think it's obvious that our secondary will take a step back this year... but there's a chance our pass rush is even better than it was and makes up for it.
This would require Davenport to finally put it all together AND stay healthy, and at least one of our other young DEs stepping up. Kpassagnon, Granderson, or Turner. Would also help if Cam gets 100% healthy again and has at least one more elite year left in him.

I mean is it possible? Earl Thomas is a free agent and Sherman Can we afford him? I’m sure we can. Then Drew uglahh come outta retirement (maybe maybe not) then bcas now the team don’t need him but to be a game manager idk just food for thought or wishful thinking.
Man, you can't go back.

Bless your heart...

Not unless you want DQ as a coordinator (I would advise against him anywhere)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom