LEGO Indiana Jones for Nintendo Wii (1 Viewer)

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Due out 6/3/08.

:9:

Well i can see why the exist. The kids like them, and the cost of development i would guess is much lower. But as a Mature Gammer, it need something with a little more meat in it.

I like them because their better for my 8yo kid than seeing blood and guts and crap like that. The lego games are certainly more tame, but providing good entertainment at the same time.

I like them because their better for my 8yo kid than seeing blood and guts and crap like that. The lego games are certainly more tame, but providing good entertainment at the same time.

your son is going to be such a wuss.....:hihi:

i hear ya brah.....my son doesn't get to play the ps3.....a few times i have let him try his hand at burnout.....he likes the crashes......

he has a v-smile system to play educational games on.....and he might get a wii for christmas this year

:plus-un2: Bingo. Star Wars for the Wii is quite fun, actually! I cannot wait for the Lego Indiana Jones for Wii this summer; my 10 year old son (who is a Lego freak) has been reading his Lego magazines with great anticipation since they've had ads for the new game for awhile now.

Legos are great. There's a guy here who runs week-long camps during the summer where kids work in teams to design Lego robots, etc. -- everything is designed with Legos only. My son cannot wait; we're enrolling him in one of the camps where they make wacky inventions (again, all with Legos). Since he has autism and is also extremely talented with Legos, this will be fun for him while putting him in a situation where he has to work as a team member. That camp and the release of Lego Indiana Jones for the Wii have him really looking forward to this summer! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom