Leprechaun?? Might be a crackhead! (1 Viewer)

The guy that is the in-studio anchor, Scott Walker, is a friend of mine who is actually from New Orleans, . He and I were in the same frat at Southern Miss. He now works in Orlando.

Scott has made it back home and is on WDSU.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DPsJlYUxADI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DPsJlYUxADI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Easily one of my alltime favorites. I want the gold. Gimme the gold.

Only one I lol more is one with the Alabama congressman debating what beer can be sold in the state. "Budweiser.... uhh uhh....whats the name of some dem other beers???"

I bought this shirt and wore it when I rode in the parade Sunday. Not too many people understood what it was.

52981829v22_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg

It appears here that some leprechauns are wondering how this could be their end, to be stuck inside of Mobile with them Memphis Blues again.

St. Patrick's Day is the only facet we associate with leprechauns, that and mediocre horror movies. I wish their could be some blues clubs specifically set up for these little guys, Memphis' Beale St., Chicago's Grant Park on the South Side, or. St. Louis, or even Cleveland's Rock and Roll HOF.

It's time we give these little people their turns at the mic, a 21st century blues explosion, like a pre-dawn volcano exploding it's past remnants till it touches and arcs the heavens like eclipsing supernovas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom