Leron Landry (1 Viewer)

I have faith in this staff. No matter what position we are in we are going to take a great player. No more bust for this team.

nonsense. Ron Harper went to Alabama. Leon Landry goes to LSU. No way Ron is as good as Leon.

You mean Roman Harper.....You're right he did go to Bama and if you don't remember he was also one of the leaders for one of the best defenses in the country. As is Landry. I don't see Landry being a Palamalou type player, an elite player, but he'll be a very good one, just like Harper is/will. Landry is quite overated in pass coverage. Much like a Roy Williams very good tackler and run supporter but overated in the pass.

Last edited:
Landry is a FS, whereas Roman is a SS. I've said it many times before that I do not believe Bullocks is the answer at the position; he's not the ballhawk he was advertised to be and he gets beat on a consistent basis. LeRon would be a great fit here. He's smart, he's fast, and he's a consistent force. I'd be overjoyed to have him here.

Patrick Willis. WHoever gets this guy gets the next great D player in the NFL. Do anything and everything to get this guy!!!!!!!

You mean Roman Harper.....You're right he did go to Bama and if you don't remember he was also one of the leaders for one of the best defenses in the country.

Settle down. It's called sarcasm. Read the title and the rest of the posts and you understand me purposely using the wrong names......The rest of it is based on the LSU homerism around here.

Oh...you missed Leon.

And it's Polamalu

Last edited:
Landry is a FS, whereas Roman is a SS. I've said it many times before that I do not believe Bullocks is the answer at the position; he's not the ballhawk he was advertised to be and he gets beat on a consistent basis. LeRon would be a great fit here. He's smart, he's fast, and he's a consistent force. I'd be overjoyed to have him here.

S along with DE are the only two positions on defense we do not need to spend a first round pick on.

I like lsu and landry.....but it seems to me and even more so this year..that everytime he makes a tackle he has to stand over somebody and taught them. even if it's only a routine tackle of 5 yards.

Laron is a good player in the box, but his coverage skills leave alot to be desired which is the problem with the safeties that we have now. We just need to get Bellamy in there because Stoudemire misses too many tackles.

We do not need a safety at this point. There are so many other needs on defense that this is a highly unlikely scenario.

LaRon Landry will be a solid NFL safety for years, but we already have two in Harper and Bullocks so safety should be the least of our worries.

I'm not sure where JaMarcus Russell is projected to go. I'm guessing it's within the first 4 rounds and in that case I wouldn't take him because we need to use those picks on defense and we are set for QB for a while. I could see us taking a developmental prospect at QB in the 6th or 7th round next draft.

Dwayne Bowe will probably be gone within the first 2 rounds. He reminds me alot of Michael Clayton of the Bucs, who was also from LSU, and he went #15 overall. I think Bowe will continue to put up solid numbers and have a really good combine which will help is stock a lot. But again, we should be thinking defense, defense, defense for the first 3 or 4 rounds.

The one LSU guy who might be an interesting pick for us would be Glen Dorsey, altohugh I'm not sure if he's declaring for the draft after this year. I think all Saints fan will agree that they are happy with Thomas and Young but we definitely need some youth and depth at the position.

We need to draft a CB within the first two rounds.

I'm an LSU fan, but you guys can't be serious with this mess.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom