Leron Landry (1 Viewer)

Great trade for another safety C'mon we have a lot more needs in this organization like CB and LB'er to make a trade for another safety.

what about trading up to get him in the draft..being we will have the 32nd pick we would have to trade up for him but our secondary could use him badly.

he kind of disappointed me after he got "PLOWED" by Tim Tebow in the Florida game...

Great Board and Discussion!

The first round pick is usually reserved for the best player on the board vs. the need of the team.

This years draft was a perfect example. Even though D'Brick was on the board along with the Hawk, players that definitely could have filled needed positions for us, we went with Reggie. Why? He was the BEST player on the board at the time.

2nd - 4th, possibly 5th in a strong draft like this year, are used to fill voids.

6th & 7th are long shots. Probably won't make the team, but could become an All Pro player like Colston.

:lit-journal-18392:

Did y'all know Laron has to take medicine for anger issues?

P.S. He doesn't take them on gameday.

P.P.S. I'm serious

Help! Does anyone think we should trade draft picks for the QB Tommy Romo? Jux? Saint Rebel? Anyone?

papyflingueurgi4.gif

I think we can finally trust the coaching staff to make correct decisions on draft day...so far the last draft looks pretty good.

Mine is big Frank Okam. At least both of those positions are needs.

Yep. I wouldn't mind either pick. But I'd probably hurl if we picked up JaMarcus or LaRon with an earlier pick with other needed talent available. :shrug:

I think we can finally trust the coaching staff to make correct decisions on draft day...so far the last draft looks pretty good.

I have liked this first draft from the new coaching staff. I'm willing to give em another shot at another good draft.

I really like Landry and would love to see him lined up with Harper. Two of the best D's the past few years (ALA and LSU). Landry's coverage is a bit suspect, but I believe he would add a needed force back there. Bellamy is 34 and we would need someone for him to groom. Landry could really benefit from that. I know we need CB's more than S, but this could prove to be a very smart move in the long run. He could be the 8th man in the box.

Bowe would be a great pickup too. For the same reason I think we should get Landry, we should get Bowe. With Horn as a mentor, Bowe could really break out in the pros.

Glen Dorsey could be a middle round gold mine. I have no idea where he is projected to go. If it is in the middle rounds (and we have 3 possible 4th round picks), I say go for it.

Overall, it seems to me that Payton and krewe are drafting for the long haul. I like the way they are approaching the drafts. I will be shocked if they don't pickup more D than O this draft.

Glen Dorsey could be a middle round gold mine. I have no idea where he is projected to go. If it is in the middle rounds (and we have 3 possible 4th round picks), I say go for it.
QUOTE]

I think he will be first or early second round material

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom