Leron Landry (1 Viewer)

The Wide Reciever Talent is Deep I don't see taking one in the first unless it is Ginn or the guy from Georgia Tech.

TTU has a couple of real good recievers, big and sure handed but not as fast as Bowe

Joe Filani always seems to get open and seems to make the catch in traffic. The list him as a 4.7 40 but if he can run a 4.6 by combine I would think he would be a great late round option.

Bowe is a stud for sure, watch Atlanta draft him before us....

I have never seen so much hate for LSU players..some of you dont have a ****** clue what your talking about.....Bowe, alligator arms???????????? He may not have the best hands, but at 6'4' 220 he isnt scared of anyone...

Tebow plowed Daniels, not Landry...Landry is a heat-seeking missile

I love LSU.

That said, No more Tigers. I don't want to wade through all the homer threads.

WE NEED CBs AND LINEBACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!

smiley-cool.gif

I'm all for taking the best player available in the first round and if LaRon falls to us then we have to take him. I am slightly disappointed with Bullocks so far. I would have thought he would have had more interceptions.

Bowe would be a great rd 2 pick if he is still there. 1st Rd we take the best CB or LB on the board (in that order) when it is our turn to pick....whenever that might be!

Landry's coverage skills are suspect? Have yall guys seen how many times Bullocks has been burned this year?

Dwayne Bowe has turned into a monster at LSU, but I'm not sure I'd take him until middle of the 2nd round. He'll go well before then because of his physical skills, but I'm really worried about the kid's focus once he starts making the big money in the NFL. He'll make some spectacular catches and runs, but then drop some really easy passes that will have coaches pulling their hair out.

Last edited:
Landry's coverage skills are suspect? Have yall guys seen how many times Bullocks has been burned this year?

Dwayne Bowe has turned into a monster at LSU, but I'm not sure I'd take him until middle of the 2nd round. He'll go well before then because of his physical skills, but I'm really worried about the kid's focus once he starts making the big money in the NFL. He'll make some spectacular catches and runs, but then drop some really easy passes that will have coaches pulling their hair out.

If Bowe isn't available in the 2nd round, I'm sure Craig Davis will be. And he is just as good if not better than Bowe.

While I think Landry is a little suspect in the pass there's no question I think he would help the Saints Defense. I also agree with someone about switching him to SS that would probably be a beter fit for him in the Pro's. As for Bowe I think he's the real deal, yes he does drop a couple passes here and there but he sure does make some big ones at times, plus he's a very good down field blocker. I think he'll be a much better pro then Davis to be honest, I like Davis but I don't know if he'll be a good Pro...

bullocks and harper , this duo is set for the next 7-10 years. it were a big reach for the saints at this time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom