Les is coming (1 Viewer)

WOW! Not even close to NYC. Not even DC, Baltimore or Philly. He done bess get his wacky self up here.

Antipop, do you have any of the live stuff from Fromage or Hallucino tour(s)? They're great.

Antipop, do you have any of the live stuff from Fromage or Hallucino tour(s)? They're great.

i have the hallucino DVD.....it's freaking great.....i have been meaning to buy the recording of the tour de fromage from the show at the state palace theater.....all of their shows are available on their website

I have the NYC show (Fromage), Utah and Philly I believe. The real reason I got the Utah show was because of The Pressman (love that tune). BTW, the NYC show doesn't include a full version of Jerry. Some dude chuck a fifth (empty) right by his head. He just dropped his bass and walked off. I thought he was ending the show, but thankfully came back after 20 minutes. Boy, did he lay into that guy. I actually backed up (because I was somewhat close to him) because Les was basically telling people to just outright kill the dude.

Shoot, I just realized that I get a free show. Maybe I'll get the State Theater show too.

I want the DVD, but I just haven't pull the trigger on it yet.

les claypool is the greatest bassist to ever live.. period!

coming to Dallas....excellent :scratch:

The first time i heard of Primus was on this board a couple months ago from a thread called "For Antipop." Now i own the albums: Frizzle Fry, Sailing the Seas of Cheese, Pork Soda, and They Can't all be Zingers (greatest hits). I also bought Laquer Head (awesome song:worthy: ) on itunes, i couldnt find the Antipop cd at Bestbuy or at CD warehouse :dunno:. Love these guys, Claypool=Beast. Thanks to whoever created that thread :9:

Last edited:
coming to Dallas....excellent :scratch:

The first time i heard of Primus was on this board a couple months ago from a thread called "For Antipop." Now i own the albums: Frizzle Fry, Sailing the Seas of Cheese, Pork Soda, and They Can't all be Zingers (greatest hits). I also bought Laquer Head (awesome song:worthy: ) on itunes, i couldnt find the Antipop cd at Bestbuy or at CD warehouse :dunno:. Love these guys, Claypool=Beast. Thanks to whoever created that thread :9:

Then you really should consider some of the live stuff on www.primuslive.com. On top of that, find some of their bootlegs circulating the internet. It's cool. They actually want you to tape their shows and spread the love.

You gotta love a group of guys that aren't selfish money grubbin mediocre musicians desperate for every dollar they get.

heh....this video may have been posted on the other primus thread, but is that mix master mike scratching to "tommy the cat"???

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w_8NtbKsYuA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w_8NtbKsYuA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

never heard of him

http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49064

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom