Les Miles is not a good football coach. (1 Viewer)

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Come on all of you that have been saying that Les isn't a good football coach.

Explain that to me again I could use a good laugh today. :hihi:

Geaux Les and Geaux Tigers!!

Edited: Nice typo thanks for catching it Steve :hihi:

Last edited:
He surely does have big lesticles. Atleast he isn't like Barry Switzer.

I wonder if this one will be added to the list of restricted forum words.

:hihi:

les miles sure does have the tiger ready to play in bowl games

He's not a particularly outstanding head coach in my opinion. I'm probably putting an over-emphasis on X's and O's ability though. You have to give Les a lot of credit for the attitude he instills in his team.

tengohead said:
Not really, it was significantly better.
:covri:

He's not a particularly outstanding head coach in my opinion. I'm probably putting an over-emphasis on X's and O's ability though. You have to give Les a lot of credit for the attitude he instills in his team.

:covri:

I'm not well versed on the X's and O's so I can't answer that, but he definitely knows how to get them ready to play and has them confident in themselves so they never feel like they're out of a game. He may not be the best coach, but he is much better than most people (and way too many LSU fans) give him credit for.

Now atleast the anti-Miles crowd can't swing on Saban's trophy while yelling how he's a God.... Les has one too.

I'd take him over most coaches I can think of:

He is emotional, and shows it [preference of the accountant on the opposite sideline last night].

He is aggresive. Sometimes that will burn you, but I like it. He plays to win.

He has integrity, for what I've seen. Rare these days.....

It's funny, I've been telling people I know this all year. So, NOW you're all on the Les Miles bandwagon. The same guy you were all flaming as garbage and wishing for nick saban back for the past couple of years? But no, Now they all act like they were les miles fans the whole time and knew he was a good coach. It's laughable. Such fickle fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom