Les Miles - The Man (1 Viewer)

Funny they forgot to mention all the times Les Miles overpromised scholarships and left young men out in the cold at the 11th hour with their college education rug pulled out from under them.

If recruiting at the expense of young mens' futures is good, then yeah, Les Miles is the man.

Funny they forgot to mention all the times Les Miles overpromised scholarships and left young men out in the cold at the 11th hour with their college education rug pulled out from under them.

If recruiting at the expense of young mens' futures is good, then yeah, Les Miles is the man.

Where is that information coming from? Link? I am intrested in reading about it.

Where is that information coming from? Link? I am intrested in reading about it.

It was from his Okie State days. I'll see if I can dig up a link or two. Not sure if it's happened at LSU, I don't follow as closely now that he's out of conference.

The story wasn't about Les Miles.

Please post the older stuff in another thread and stop threadjacking. The story is not about Les Miles. You obviously didn't read the article or watch any of the vid.

4829_97567229892_808234892_1852074_.jpg

I don't think that Storm Johnson never had a committable offer, so that's not really the same thing.

Wow, what a great story. Thanks for the link.

Man, that kinda story hits you right in the heart. My son just turned 10 months old so this story got to me. I hope TC gets at least one chance to take the field. Maybe our starting RT will start a "TC" chant in the final game of his senior season until he's put in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom