Les video says it all (1 Viewer)

st dude

The dotless one
Super Moderator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<iframe width="620" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7-7fOKyXTCQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="620" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7-7fOKyXTCQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That actually was pretty nice and appropriate. The SEC is losing a great ambassador of college football.
Thanks Les!!!!

No matter what a person may think of his coaching, Les Miles the man deserves that iconic applause from every LSU fan for how he represented the school and supported the community.

That actually was pretty nice and appropriate. The SEC is losing a great ambassador of college football.
Thanks Les!!!!

Boy, I sure hope the SEC is losing Les. I am okay with the change, but it would be very hard for me having Miles come back into tiger stadium with another team. He should take Corso's job, he is made for it. If he coaches again, I hope its in the big ten, or anywhere but the SEC.

The video moistened my eyes a bit. There might be a never ending debate on how good a coach he was at LSU, but few will debate on what a good man he is.

Boy, I sure hope the SEC is losing Les. I am okay with the change, but it would be very hard for me having Miles come back into tiger stadium with another team. He should take Corso's job, he is made for it. If he coaches again, I hope its in the big ten, or anywhere but the SEC.

The video moistened my eyes a bit. There might be a never ending debate on how good a coach he was at LSU, but few will debate on what a good man he is.

which is why he had me in his corner long after the talk began to surface in 2011 after that NC game.

He was a real father figure to many a young man that passed thru LSU football. There is no denying that ever. He was genuine. He cared. For every player. And there is something to be said for that.

But just like with any successful person, a run comes to a close and you have to know when to just exit stage left. Enjoy the applause because if you stay too long, they quickly turn to boos.

It was just time. Many many good things come to an end.

I still respect Leslie Miles for the man he is and the things he stands for. I said it several years ago in a conversation that if i had a son playing football, i would want him to play for a man like Miles vs Saban. I still would. Winning isnt everything, but unfortunately in the NCAA it is. Its recruiting power, its mega money, its funding other programs from that windfall etc etc.

Sad that it came this way, but u feel it almost had to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom