Let’s go a little easy on Hill today. (1 Viewer)

All I know is this: In the biggest game of his career, in the biggest moments of that game, Hill played lights out (2019 playoff loss). I think he'll be up for it today.

The TD-INT ratio LoL everybody wanna act like last yr wasn't an anomaly for JW. His highest INT total before that was 18 which ain't exactly spectacular but he damn near threw for 30 TDs that same yr

The guy is literally a playmaker in need of refinement. More time in under CSP should do wonders for him
94 turnovers in his last 4 seasons in only 56 starts.

That's approaching 2 turnovers a game. And he's gotten progressively worse from the start of his career.

% of turnovers per pass attempt

2015 - 3.2%
2016 - 4.2%
2017 - 4.1%
2018 - 4.5%
2019 - 5.6%

As a reference point, Drew Brees over the last 3 seasons is at an NFL best 1.2% (14 turnovers spanning 1,165 pass attempts).

And this is during a time where the NFL is trending downward in terms of QBs throwing interceptions.

On top of that Winston's sack % is a whopping 6.3%. Those are drive killers. That compares to Aaron Rodgers' career avg of 6.7%.

Forgot it was Fitzmagic, instead of Jameis. Jameis swept them before. Just trying to make sense of this game.

Jameis has not swept the Saints. He only has 3 wins against the Saints

1. Week 2 2015 - His second career start and first win. (207 Yards, 1 TD, 0 Int)
2. Week 14 2016 - Drew Brees has one of his worst career games, throws 3 INTs and no TDs. (184 Yards, 0 TD, 0 INT)
3. Week 17 2017 - Tampa Wins despite an ugly game by Winston. He did have some late-game heroics. (363 Yards, 1 TD, 3 INT)

Yeah, that's not gonna happen :hihi:

Win, lose, or draw, there are going to be some white hot takes after the game.

I can't wait for the game day thread :hihi:

94 turnovers in his last 4 seasons in only 56 starts.

That's approaching 2 turnovers a game. And he's gotten progressively worse from the start of his career.

% of turnovers per pass attempt

2015 - 3.2%
2016 - 4.2%
2017 - 4.1%
2018 - 4.5%
2019 - 5.6%

As a reference point, Drew Brees over the last 3 seasons is at an NFL best 1.2% (14 turnovers spanning 1,165 pass attempts).

And this is during a time where the NFL is trending downward in terms of QBs throwing interceptions.

On top of that Winston's sack % is a whopping 6.3%. Those are drive killers. That compares to Aaron Rodgers' career avg of 6.7%.

Notice the big jump last yr under Arians. This doesn't take away from my points that last yr was an anomaly & he only needs refinement

We need to cut Taysom some slack for his first game. Go back and look at most QB's first starts and most of them are not pretty.

Jameis has not swept the Saints. He only has 3 wins against the Saints

1. Week 2 2015 - His second career start and first win. (207 Yards, 1 TD, 0 Int)
2. Week 14 2016 - Drew Brees has one of his worst career games, throws 3 INTs and no TDs. (184 Yards, 0 TD, 0 INT)
3. Week 17 2017 - Tampa Wins despite an ugly game by Winston. He did have some late-game heroics. (363 Yards, 1 TD, 3 INT)

Why are you focusing on Jameis vs Saints.

I said Jameis swept Atlanta. Thought he almost came close, again, last year, but fitz had that first game and Jameis took them to overtime second game

I imagine plenty of fans will be more than happy to find reasons to go easier on Taysom than they would on Jameis in the same way they were willing to go easier on Delhomme than they were Brooks.

Why are you focusing on Jameis vs Saints.

I said Jameis swept Atlanta. Thought he almost came close, again, last year, but fitz had that first game and Jameis took them to overtime second game

I can see how you can say that in hindsight but your post very much read as the Saints.

First you posted a Tampa-Saints game. Then you said they swept "them" before. By the rules of pronouns, that would be the Saints.

I can see how you meant that in hindsight but your post very much read as the Saints.

First you posted a Tampa-Saints game. Then you said they swept "them" before. By the rules of pronouns, that would be the Saints.

No...the Tampa Saints game...literally have words in the post saying Sean knows what he have in Jameis, which ESPN just also said.

The SWEPT STATEMENT was directed towards Jameis Swept Atlanta....knows Atlanta and almost swept them again last year...

Take your time with it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom