Let’s go a little easy on Hill today. (1 Viewer)

It’s his first game as a starter in quite a few years. There are going to be some ups and downs and it’s going to be a process. Let’s cut him a little slack and understand that this is not an easy thing. Let’s trust in what Payton sees/saw and give the kid a couple of weeks to get in rhythm.

I think I'd rather look at things objectively. If Hill plays well and the Saints win then I'll give him all the props that he has coming to him but if he stinks the place up and the Saints lose I'll say that he looked like crap and the TH experiment needs work.

I love the Saints as much as anyone here but I won't and have never sugar coated any criticism or accolade concerning them.

The bottom line in the NFL is winning and losing and as far as the Saints go it runs right through the QB position.

Damn that Drew Brees guy for spoiling us so badly for the last 15 years or so!!:p

This board is nothing if not forgiving and understanding at all times

tumblr_o5bzul43MT1tdnvrao2_500.gifv

Who is this "everyone" who "hated" Aaron Brooks especially "because he's black"? I got mad at him when he threw the ball backwards and when he was playing with a busted shoulder and maybe should have taken himself out of the game, but that has nothing to do with him being black.

No idea. Certainly wasn’t me. I thought he was one of the top 3 QBs in Saints history at the time. Which isn’t saying much of course.

Any critique should be of the play calling. Frankly, thus far, I’m happy with Taysom’s first start.

1st half and no rushing designed plays for Hill or I missed one? surprised at that so far its been ok for his first start... dont like the idea of waiting for 13 to get open all the time, at least thats what it feels like

1st half and no rushing designed plays for Hill or I missed one? surprised at that so far its been ok for his first start... dont like the idea of waiting for 13 to get open all the time, at least thats what it feels like

First real live action at QB. Limiting to one or two reads. As should be.

As he settles into position understanding defense positioning etc. He will get better.

I like so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom