Saints Let’s talk a bit more about Eli ? Apple (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
IIRC, Eli Apple was on Golden Tate most of the game. Tate’s stats:

5 targets
2 receptions for 18 yds

I see Marshon in man coverage on Brandin Cooks, and PJ holding down the slot.

Apple may get a little over the top help, but seems to be much more confident. He is playing well.

Add the fact that we can defend the run (with Coach Nielsen that’s no accident) , and our 12th man, I really like our chances in The NFCCG.

WhoDat!

:gosaints:

Eli Apple has been instrumental with the improvement of this defense. Sunday can't get here fast enough for me. i have no doubt about this team winning.

IIRC, Eli Apple was on Golden Tate most of the game. Tate’s stats:

5 targets
2 receptions for 18 yds

I see Marshon in man coverage on Brandin Cooks, and PJ holding down the slot.

Apple may get a little over the top help, but seems to be much more confident. He is playing well.

Add the fact that we can defend the run (with Coach Nielsen that’s no accident) , and our 12th man, I really like our chances in The NFCCG.

WhoDat!

:gosaints:

I see Marshon on Woods. He’s the bigger threat of the two.

Lattimore is fast enough to keep up with Cooks and Cooks is too short to be effective against Lattimore. I think the better matchup is Apple with Woods. Kupp being out is bigger than a lot of people outside of New Orleans want to recognize. Our secondary can control this game. Not many times we've been able to say that.

Lattimore is fast enough to keep up with Cooks and Cooks is too short to be effective against Lattimore. I think the better matchup is Apple with Woods. Kupp being out is bigger than a lot of people outside of New Orleans want to recognize. Our secondary can control this game. Not many times we've been able to say that.
I was wondering if lattimore was fast enough to keep up with cooks

If you guys remember last year vs Pats, Lattimore completely shut down Cooks.

Cooks had a good game against us earlier, but i dont think we matched up, i think we played sides. I could be wrong though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom