Let’s talk about Jameis (w/ Rev Deuce film study) (2 Viewers)

Yep. I've seen Brees attempt, complete, and get intercepted off those kinds of throws for years. It's a tight window that requires great ball placement, but those are the kinds of throws that NFL QBs can't shy away from when things get condensed around the goal line.
The pass was still very catchable too. Probably about a few inches off from perfect.

Aren’t we supposed to be mad at this Rev Deuce guy? Why is that again? Or did he apologize and we now like him again?
Why do you need permission to respect someone and praise their works/efforts? Stop being led by masses and make your own judgement.

Last edited:
Yep. I've seen Brees attempt, complete, and get intercepted off those kinds of throws for years. It's a tight window that requires great ball placement, but those are the kinds of throws that NFL QBs can't shy away from when things get condensed around the goal line.
Remember those all too well, the one against Atlanta hurt the most

The pass was still very catchable too. Probably about a few inches off from perfect.
Do you think Jameis may have tried to get the refs to call DPI with that pass? I know Drew would do that, so does Tom and a few other current savvy QB’s.

The object is to try and leave the ball a little short, but placed where only the receiver can touch it, while also ensuring that the defender‘s back is to the ball. I know Drew, Tom and Aaron have often gotten DPI’s called with those type of back shoulder passes cause the defender appears to run into the receiver and not play the ball.

My bad....people really got butthurt over Deuce's fair analysis. The whole Group Think attitude sometimes is sickening. Sorry to dump on ya.
I tend to enjoy Rev’s analysis. I do think he let the anger of that Brees turnover get the better of him and was uncharacteristic with his comments. From what I recalled the tweet went beyond an on field analysis and sounded more like a drunkard at a bar hurling personal insults.

To Deuce’s credit, he sincerely apologized and it’s in the past. But, I can see how some didn’t care for it at the time. Just my two cents.

Luckily for Deuce nothing he could have said during the Brees thing would ever top the Brian Bienemy Tyrann saga lol

Could be worse. Who remembers when Skip Bayless bagged on Dak Prescott for being depressed about his brother's suicide? I mean, how does this guy still have a job after calling someone suffering anxiety and depression weak because a family member died? SMH!

Anyway- Rev's post about Brees wasn't nearly on that level and was just vocalized frustration (which a lot of us had at that point), which he later explained and apologized for. I like his analysis and glad he puts it out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom