Let’s talk about Jameis (w/ Rev Deuce film study) (1 Viewer)

I'd have to disagree. He only had a couple of off targets all game (mostly short short stuff in the flats). The biggest thing, and I mention this in the video, is when it came to 1. Obvious improvement on throwing mechanics and 2. Improved decision making. Question is do those two things stick (generally mechanical improvements are a product of proper (re)training and muscle memory. Thus, those 'shouldn't' go away even under duress) when games aren't close and he's under more pressure than he was against Green Bay.
-Johnson wide open TD. He was too wide open for him to have to make a crazy catch like that. Props to Johnson but that needs to be on the numbers.
-Kamara 1st down. We have to feed Kamara the ball efficiently, that could have been a huge play. Props to Kamara.
-Over threw someone in the flat. Dont remember who, just a flat miss.

I saw a few.

-Johnson wide open TD. He was too wide open for him to have to make a crazy catch like that. Props to Johnson but that needs to be on the numbers.
-Kamara 1st down. We have to feed Kamara the ball efficiently, that could have been a huge play. Props to Kamara.

I saw a few.
He said a couple. You named 3 and couldn’t specifically remember the third one.

Are you guys really disagreeing or is this just arguing to argue?

He said a couple. You named 3 and couldn’ t specifically remember the third one.

Are you guys really disagreeing or is this just arguing to argue?
I dont know, he quoted my whole post just to say a couple instead of a few. Seemed strange. So I pointed out a few.

I saw a few.
Yes, you just listed the passes I did. Short/flats being high. Certainly nothing you can build a case off of to say his performance wasn't great.

I am going to post generally about the whole team. They showed us what they can be and that is to totally neutralize a great offense in GB with all of its weaponry and then our offense playing complimentary football and scoring on most possessions. Heck, even Davenport made a few plays and didn't do anything bonehead to earn himself a penalty (drove me nuts last year with the accidental blow to the head). Now they just need to show that they can maintain. I realize we got hit with the injury bug but it appears that most are not serious injuries that will be out more than 3 weeks. I am also curious what we would have looked like with MT13 in that game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom