Let Brees only play 1st half against Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Great Dane

He who dares wins
Reaction score
Brees is the teams undisputed franchise QB and leader. He only needs 142 yds to break the magical 5000 mark. Let him do that and then rest him. No need to risk his arm or health for the last game. (hence Raiders + Titans situation)

Let Luke McCown get some late playing time and start preparing for an even better 2017!

Not going to happen. If the number two QB were 24 and Drew's successor, perhaps. But too many jobs on the line.

Not going to happen. If the number two QB were 24 and Drew's successor, perhaps. But too many jobs on the line.

I don't see it happening but in regards to jobs if Brees did sit players like Turner could play

Does ATL have anything to play for?

I don't see it happening but in regards to jobs if Brees did sit players like Turner could play

Does ATL have anything to play for?

EDIT: A win gives them the 2nd seed in the NFC playoffs, so yes they have something to play for.

The Seahawks screwed up making it tougher for them by losing to the Cardinals at home yesterday. :jpshakehead:

You don't sit your starting QB unless you have a rookie you want to get reps in live action. We don't have one of those. Drew plays out the string and we go all in to try and get to .500. And no matter what our record, we won't let the falcons sweep us. I want to send them to the playoffs with a spankin'.

8-8 is only a one game improvement over the past couple of 7-9's, but this team is a 10 or 11 win team in my book. I made it to 3 games in the dome this year, and I've watched and re-watched every game this season. We got a few losses we didn't deserve.

They just have to win next week and they're the two. Seattle already lost and has one less win due to a tie. GB has six losses.

No way. I really want to win this game and severely hurt the Falcons' chances in the playoffs while also closing down the Georgia Dome with a Saints W.

No way. I really want to win this game and severely hurt the Falcons' chances in the playoffs while also closing down the Georgia Dome with a Saints W.

This. You don't lay down for Atlanta. It's bad enough we gave them the division yesterday, we don't want to gift them the 2 seed as well.

SO.....if it's Atlanta vs Dallas in the NFCCG, who do you root for? *vomit*

200_s.gif

Rest Drew? What are we resting him for? He'll have several months of rest after next weekend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom