Let me be the first to say congratulations to (1 Viewer)

syracuse saint

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Devery Henderson! I have given much grief to Devery and those who rooted for Devery. I didn't give him a chance. I realize that one game doesn't make a career, but maybe it's the start of something big.

I am in no way condoning going nuts for any former LSU player regardless of their talent level, but let me be the first to say that maybe Devery is a player and maybe i have been wrong (i hope!)

DH had a solid game. Let's just hope he can keep his nose clean with the coaches and find a way to be a consistent weapon in this offense.

He has now proven his ability to be a threat. But that and a quarter doesn't even get you a phone call these days. He needs to be consistent. He's got talent- I hope he can find a way to contribute in the lineup every week.

I think Reggie will come through - He needs to adjust to the NFL. It is only a matter of time before he breaks for a td. Let's just hope that it happens this year and he does not take as long as DH took to adjust. Many fans thought that DH would not make the team this year or Colson for that matter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom