Let us not forget about this guy (please) (1 Viewer)

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
In years past we have witnessed alot of players from other teams, breaking records against our saints. A few that i can remember off the top of my head:
Corey Dillon rushed for like 278 yards against us in one game. Of course we all remember what Willie Parker did to us, and another one that I can think of is last year when Brett Favre put up 52 points against us (most ever in his career).
There are alot more examples like these, but i cant think of them right now. Maybe someone can help me with some more.
Usually it is a completely 'unexpected' player that does it to us. Players seem to have breakout games against the Saints more than any other team in the league.
I have a scary feeling that Chris Henry vs. Jason Craft matchup will be exploited big time, and we need bullocks to step in and help craft when henry is on the field.
Henry is a big play guy and Craft will be toast if this mismatch is not taken into consideration.
Henry could be the next guy to have a 'breakout' game against our Saints.

One of the toughest things we will have to deal with in this game is the constant no huddle offense that the Ben-Gals use just like the Colts.

why does everybody always bring the aaron brooks led saints into this season ?this is not the same squad of saints.
how many 200 yard games does willie parker have in his career? answer = 1

theres also that RB from Denver, Mike Anderson I think, that ran all over us a couple years back

so what? what does that have to do with this week for a wide receiver?
my whole point is that we still are the same Saints on defense( except we are improved). But we let an above average runninback break 2 70+ yarders in one game. that is unacceptable. and that is something that we havent overcome YET. Look what the Ravens did to us. They were struggling to get 10 points a game, they were in somewhat of a QB controversy, but they came into our house and torched our defense for 30= points. That is also unacceptable and it is also reminince of the Saints of old.

In years past we have witnessed alot of players from other teams, breaking records against our saints. A few that i can remember off the top of my head:
Corey Dillon rushed for like 278 yards against us in one game. Of course we all remember what Willie Parker did to us, and another one that I can think of is last year when Brett Favre put up 52 points against us (most ever in his career).
There are alot more examples like these, but i cant think of them right now. Maybe someone can help me with some more.
Usually it is a completely 'unexpected' player that does it to us. Players seem to have breakout games against the Saints more than any other team in the league.
I have a scary feeling that Chris Henry vs. Jason Craft matchup will be exploited big time, and we need bullocks to step in and help craft when henry is on the field.
Henry is a big play guy and Craft will be toast if this mismatch is not taken into consideration.
Henry could be the next guy to have a 'breakout' game against our Saints.

When did Dillion rush for 278 yards against us? He rushed for 287 yards against Denver and 216 against Arizona (both in 2000). However Mike Anderson (Denver) did rush for 251 yards against us, this was also in 2000. Dillon has two 200+ career games, niether against the Saints.

Last edited:
a few years back one of the bengals RB ran all over us the guy who kept doing that stupid shuffle dance. I forget his name i think that was the 02 season

a few years back one of the bengals RB ran all over us the guy who kept doing that stupid shuffle dance. I forget his name i think that was the 02 season
Ickey Woods? he was retired by then. It was a Bengals RB but if it wasnt Corey Dillon or Ickey then who was it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom