Lethal Weapon TV Show (1 Viewer)

Haven't posted on this in a while, but I'm still liking this show. Good introduction of Leo this week.

Still prefer seeing Riggs with the doctor.

doesn't look good for renewal. I didn't like this season as much as the first. Murtaugh's wife is smoking hot though
==============================================================================================

Fox and producers are scrambling to save Lethal Weapon.

Multiple sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that troubled star Clayne Crawford has been fired from the Fox procedural as studio Warner Bros. Television has been scrambling to find an actor to replace him.

Sources say the multiple actors have had the offer to take over the role for a potential third-season and have passed as the process continues ahead of Fox's upfront presentation to Madison Avenue ad buyers Monday. Fox and WBTV declined comment.

Crawford has come under fire of late for his bad behavior on the set of the Damon Wayans drama. The actor recently apologized for two incidents for which he was reprimanded during the sophomore season...............

'Lethal Weapon' Star Clayne Crawford Out as Producers Scramble to Recast

What a moron. You've got what I would imagine is a pretty decent paying gig and you just want to act the fool. Nevermind flushing your own career down the toilet, but what about all of the other folks who don't make as much as you who will suffer when the show is scrapped?

clashing with superiors, putting colleagues in danger, rubbing people the wrong way with his attitude......

maybe he's just a method actor and was staying in character

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom