Lethal Weapon TV Show (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone watching?

I was never a huge fan of the movies so I wasn't that invested in the show one way or the other (excited for the series or outraged that they turned the beloved films to a series)

But I must admit I'm enjoying the show much more than I ever thought that I would

Only saw about 20 minutes of the last episode. Seemed a little cheesy.

Didn't seem like something I wanted to get into - has all the makings of a 1 and done run.

Enjoying the show thus far. Didn't expect it to be along the same line of the movies and I'm glad it isn't. Ratings don't seem bad for a new series.

It's okay so far. The action stuff is way over the top and get's annoying. But the characters are decent so far. I like the exploration of Riggs' character and depression.

I like the show. Hope it continues beyond year one.

It's okay so far. The action stuff is way over the top and get's annoying. But the characters are decent so far. I like the exploration of Riggs' character and depression.

With the way it's going, it makes me wonder if Riggs and the counselor will develop a relationship with each other instead of them bringing in Lorna.

what I learned from the last episode:

I can jump out of a window, fall hundreds of feet, but as long as I land on my back in the swimming pool, I'll be just fine.

what I learned from the last episode:

I can jump out of a window, fall hundreds of feet, but as long as I land on my back in the swimming pool, I'll be just fine.

To be fair, the same thing happened in Lethal Weapon 2.

I also thought the part with the trip wire in the park was an ode to the toilet scene in Lethal Weapon 2.

I also thought the part with the trip wire in the park was an ode to the toilet scene in Lethal Weapon 2.

I was thinking the same thing.

I actually like the mix of action & comedy the show has, as long as it doesn't go overboard.

I'm thinking we won't see Lorna any time soon, if at all, and Riggs will end up getting together with Dr. Cahill. Too many cues that it won't happen. I know I would.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom