Saints Let's applaud Taysom Hill. (1 Viewer)

Taysom should have won this game for us and been MVP. Instead Brees holds the ball out and gives away whatever momentum we had with that fumble. One of the worst Brees moments I've ever witnessed. Taysom is a game changer!

32 NFL teams were watching.

32 Teams will be interested in Hill. Hill wants a starting QB position. Many teams have QB spots to fill

A line in the sand... I want bridgewater or hill as our qb from here out, fight me

please, for the love of breesus, don't contaminate this thread with your bullshirt.

Harris played well. Too bad his big return got called back.
Which makes me wonder... Shouldn't a "blindside" block by definition be one that the blocked player doesn't see coming?
That guy was watching J.T. Gray coming to make that block for about 10 yards. What was "blindside" about that hit? :scratch:

Hills talent would be wasted as a full time starting QB. He is a swiss army knife that is best in his current role playing multiple positions on the Offense and special teams. He was only about 2 inches from a blocked punt today.

Both TH7 and Demario Davis had a game for the ages...i dont mean to hijack your thread, but anything i say regarding TH7 will be pointless as the man was arguably the most important player on offense today...that run he had (before the untimely Drew fumble) almost made me cry in elation how much grit and determination he displayed, what an amazing player. However, Demario Davis also showed today why he should be regarded as one of the best linebackers in the league, some of the tackles he had on Dalvin Cook (who is as good as any back in league, period) were vicious, clean, and absolutely exceptional. What a beast, even though it was only 1 game, he showed in the playoffs why he was named 1st team All-Pro.

At least one person showed up today.

If Brees retires I would like to see Hill in this offense rushing and passing. He'd be fun to watch with his growing pains.
They need to use Hill the same way the Ravens use Lamar Jackson. Jackson is a slightly better athlete but Hill is also better at throwing the football so that system could still work for him.

There was energy when Hill was out there. Energy that we were lacking for most of the game on offense. But when he was out there you just got the feeling he was going to make something happen.

When you think about our next QB, I'd love for it to be him but at the same time if he was he wouldn't be a WR, or TE, or Special teams. He brings so much energy that it would be missed on those other units.

Hence my argument to implement a more balanced 2 QB system that still works Taysom into other positions.

We are told that Taysom's diversity frees up one or two roster slots. Does anyone have a theory who those two extra players are?

One silver lining is that the cap limit is set to jump past 200 million. We sorely need that extra 15 or so million.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom