Let's appreciate the Packers organization with their draft pick to help out Aaron Rodgers (1 Viewer)

Hedging their bets so they can keep selling #12 jerseys if he decides he won't play for them.

What sticks out to me is that the Saints are the only team listed from the NFC. All the others are AFC. Realize the Packers do not want to trade Rodgers to a team that they will play more often and in their direct line to a Super Bowl.

What sticks out to me is that the Saints are the only team listed from the NFC. All the others are AFC. Realize the Packers do not want to trade Rodgers to a team that they will play more often and in their direct line to a Super Bowl.
Packers organization want 2 things out of this situation:

1. Get the most out of the trade
2. Screw Aaron by sending him to a bad/mediocre team

Why the heck didn't Rodgers negotiate a no trade clause in his contract?

Just heard on the radio that Las Vegas odds are putting Rodgers staying at Green Bay at only 5%.

I'm not a betting man but I think I would put a bundle on him staying because you never know how these things end up working out.

Those odds are ridiculous.

We had to launch like a quarter of our defense because of the cap. I don't see us affording ARod even with Loomis. Sadly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom