Saints Lets be honest right? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Let's be honest please. I know the Saints won, but they were so lucky. They say that you need luck sometimes to win games and trust this was that time that luck was on the Saints side. A missed Field goal sealed the game for the Chargers but, "Luckily" they missed it. It was so much bad play, Marcus getting burnt, clearly Lattimore aint 100% but he hasn't been that good thos year. P Rob gets burnt for 64 yard TD. After all that and holding penalties, roughing the kicker it was giving folks high blood pressure(which this team has done many times). O line had to many miscues and couldn't hold up.Im only stating facts. A win is a win, hope this bye helps this team and they get things straightened out cause it could be a long season.

I think the luck evened out in this game. The Saints may have been lucky that the kick hits the upright but the Chargers were lucky when Kamara dropped that pass on that screen earlier in the game. If he catches that he probably goes the distance like in the Packers game. There was no one but blockers in front of him from what I saw. You can call it lucky for the Chargers that Jenkins drops an int that hits him right in the hands. That's just how it goes in the NFL. At the end of the season a win is a win. No one really remembers how you got them.

Man, loving yall takes on this. I like the luck on both sides. Hopefully something strikes inside this secondary and things get changed. Also how does Malcolm Jenkins drop that INT? 🤦🏾‍♂️. Thats a game changing type of play and again why when Brees was rolling in the OT moving the ball to go and score and end the game he puts in Taysom Hill on the 2nd down and gets stopped? I'm glad they won. Gotta fix this stuff going into a much needed bye week.

Either team should have blown out the other. Neither team was able to capitalize on the other teams mistakes, miscues and general poor play to take command.
We know the Chargers excuses with the injuries and rookie QB.
The Saints being a vet led team only missing two starters had none.

All I know is I am feeling more confident that we are going to be ok after Drew retires. He is definitely not playing at level he did a few years ago. I am not saying he is playing bad..just not the Brees standard. But, we are still competing in every game and have not come close to playing a complete game yet. I think we are set to be competitive for a while.

I REALLY like the fact that the BYE week is coming up. I don't have to worry about having this team cause a heart attack that kills me for two weeks.

Brees carried that team across the finish line. He showed that he is capable of carrying a team at his age if he needs to. He had a couple of really nice throws and I wish he would have felt confident enough to pull the trigger a couple of additional times. I think he needs to get more of his confidence back.

We were lucky and played a very bad game, but it doesn't matter. We got the W and Jameis will it cold.

At the end of the season it doesn't matter if you played well or got lucky, you get to the playoffs and that's where it counts.

Let's just hope this teams gets better as time goes by. The current level is clearly not good enough for the playoffs but let's hope there's constant improvement until the end of the season.

Man, loving yall takes on this. I like the luck on both sides. Hopefully something strikes inside this secondary and things get changed. Also how does Malcolm Jenkins drop that INT? 🤦🏾‍♂️. Thats a game changing type of play and again why when Brees was rolling in the OT moving the ball to go and score and end the game he puts in Taysom Hill on the 2nd down and gets stopped? I'm glad they won. Gotta fix this stuff going into a much needed bye week.

Malcolm Jenkins has never been able to catch a ball.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom