Saints Lets be honest right? (1 Viewer)

I still have NO idea why we don't bring in Winston for some plays. Maybe a deep pass or two, then bring him with that threat and run the ball or something. These 8-15 yarders over and over is getting old.

No thanks, let's be a normal football team and play our gd starting quarterback. Our offense is getting wayyy too cute as it is.

Let's be honest please. I know the Saints won, but they were so lucky. They say that you need luck sometimes to win games and trust this was that time that luck was on the Saints side. A missed Field goal sealed the game for the Chargers but, "Luckily" they missed it. It was so much bad play, Marcus getting burnt, clearly Lattimore aint 100% but he hasn't been that good thos year. P Rob gets burnt for 64 yard TD. After all that and holding penalties, roughing the kicker it was giving folks high blood pressure(which this team has done many times). O line had to many miscues and couldn't hold up.Im only stating facts. A win is a win, hope this bye helps this team and they get things straightened out cause it could be a long season.

And? Bucs needed a ton of luck to beat the same team. It happens. Let’s just hope they get it cleaned up.

As bad as we’ve played this first quarter I’ll take 3-2

their kicker is only 33% accurate from that range. We would have been unlucky if he made it. Odds were that he would miss. Not sure why that makes lucky. We were more unlucky with a stupid roughing the passer and dropped int.
The Money Badger!!!😂😂😂

Let's be honest please. I know the Saints won, but they were so lucky. They say that you need luck sometimes to win games and trust this was that time that luck was on the Saints side. A missed Field goal sealed the game for the Chargers but, "Luckily" they missed it. It was so much bad play, Marcus getting burnt, clearly Lattimore aint 100% but he hasn't been that good thos year. P Rob gets burnt for 64 yard TD. After all that and holding penalties, roughing the kicker it was giving folks high blood pressure(which this team has done many times). O line had to many miscues and couldn't hold up.Im only stating facts. A win is a win, hope this bye helps this team and they get things straightened out cause it could be a long season.

Did you watch any of the 2009 super bowl season? Have you ever seen the games from the 80's and 90's? Luck is part of the game. We won at least three games in 2009 we were definitely beat on by pure luck. Some is just pure out of the air luck and some is the kind you make for yourself. Doesn't matter, a win is a win. That is karma for all the 80's and 90's where the Saints dominated the game in every statistical category but the one that counted......the score.

And? Bucs needed a ton of luck to beat the same team. It happens. Let’s just hope they get it cleaned up.

As bad as we’ve played this first quarter I’ll take 3-2
Well I cant worry about anybody else's team. I only keep the Saints in mind to play better. Thank you for that. Lets hope they do clean it up.

Did you watch any of the 2009 super bowl season? Have you ever seen the games from the 80's and 90's? Luck is part of the game. We won at least three games in 2009 we were definitely beat on by pure luck. Some is just pure out of the air luck and some is the kind you make for yourself. Doesn't matter, a win is a win. That is karma for all the 80's and 90's where the Saints dominated the game in every statistical category but the one that counted......the score.
Gotcha my man. Who Dat

If the Saints get to the playoffs and have any remote chance of doing absolutely anything in the playoffs...it will be because Michael Thomas is that good and can single handedly increase the level of play of this team. It's been 5 games and I'm still not convinced that this is anything more than an average team. Incredibly inconsistent offense and defense...with both units looking completely impotent and feeble for long chunks. That's just not going to fly against better teams.

Well I cant worry about anybody else's team. I only keep the Saints in mind to play better. Thank you for that. Lets hope they do clean it up.

Very true, I wasn’t attacking you. My apologies if it sounded as such..

Just saying every team in the league right now is having massive struggles in areas. It’s just a weird time with little off season work

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom