Let's check in on $Cam Newton's postgame presser (1 Viewer)

he makes it ok to be a bad sport, what a poor loser, GROW UP CAM:jpshakehead:

Cam is a good QB who, with the help of a dominant defense and running game, can QB a team to the Super Bowl. He cannot however carry a team to competence when he does not have the requisite help from his supporting staff, as this year has shown.

This little goof is just another example of why he doesn't have all of the skills that make up a truly great QB and probably will never be one.

It's kinda hard for me to believe that the Panthers of last year were only 1 or 2 players away from being a mediocre team, but I guess they did feel like an uninspiring undefeated team for a while. Couldn't be happier to see it though. :ezbill:

VIDEO: Cam Newton Walks Out of Postgame Press Conference

:ezbill:

What an absolute child!!! No professionalism whatsoever!!!
One should take note that his bowtie and lapel are mimicking that of a peacock. It says everything you need to know. A PEACOCK.

They strut, they showboat but can't really fly all that well. Lol.

But seriously, win and lose with dignity, style, and class and people will root for you. You can't dish it out at an Olympic gold medal level but when it comes to taking it, you run out on press conferences. It makes you look like a spoiled, petulant, little child.

Cu6O2qxWIAAzKrG.jpg

The best part was that he became despondent early, then was given a bucketful of hope only to have it snatched away. He put on a rather arrogant display after tying the game...tying the game. With minutes left on the clock. Against Drew ******* Brees.

One should take note that his bowtie and lapel are mimicking that of a peacock. It says everything you need to know. A PEACOCK.

They strut, they showboat but can't really fly all that well. Lol.

But seriously, win and lose with dignity, style, and class and people will root for you. You can't dish it out at an Olympic gold medal level but when it comes to taking it, you run out on press conferences. It makes you look like a spoiled, petulant, little child.

To continue your point,Peacocks also make an annoying noise and tend to make a mess with their nasty droppings.

Oh my god, he is such a toddler. I have two toddler's at my house and neither of them act like him. They have manners and are being brought up correctly, he is just classless and a spoiled little brat.

Not sure if you guys noticed, but after the score, he went to hand a football off to a kid wearing a panthers jersey. Once the kid got the ball in his hands he took his jersey off to reveal a saints jersey! :spit:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom