Let's Face Reality (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
This team is not going to win many more, if anymore, games this season. The depth that was available in the past is gone, due to kicking salary costs either down the road, or being required to release quality for the same reason. There is only one true QB on this roster, and he's been inactive most of the season. At this point, there is nothing to play for except, what, pride? I cannot blame the coach, or the remaining players for the reality we are in, they have all done the best they could, with what few scraps are left. There are not many players on this offense that could start on any other NFL team; maybe 2? The defense cannot play 45 minutes, or more, and be worth anything. We are in throwaway mode.

I've been a fan since the first game at Tulane Stadium, and will remain a fan until my last breath. This is hard to watch, but as a lifelong fan, this is what we had prior to the Drew Brees era of excellence. I have faith in Loomis and the organization to rebuild, better and stronger for the future. Until then, they should hold their heads high! They are New Orleans Saints, and I am a fan!

Too many inuries

Season is over. Let it set in...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom