Let's finally talk about it......Teddy or Drew?? (1 Viewer)

thenewpac

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
It is a topic no one wants to bring up in here, but I am going to be the first ine to do it. Teddy or Drew???

Whose Presidency was more impactful?

Teddy Roosevelt was the first American Nobel Peace Prize winner. He strengthened our Navy and was most responsible for the construction of the Panama Canal.

Andrew Jackson handed a crushing defeat to the British at The Battle of New Orleans. We have a freaking statue of him. The main founder of The Modern Democratic party.

This one is a tough one folks. Should we start a poll???

Lol did you skip the article to comment??

You posted this in the SSF forum, so it's presumed you mean Teddy Bridgewater and Drew Brees. If you meant to discuss Teddy Roosevelt and Andrew Jackson, it should have been posted on the EE board (or the PDB).

It is a topic no one wants to bring up in here, but I am going to be the first ine to do it. Teddy or Drew???

Whose Presidency was more impactful?

Teddy Roosevelt was the first American Nobel Peace Prize winner. He strengthened our Navy and was most responsible for the construction of the Panama Canal.

Andrew Jackson handed a crushing defeat to the British at The Battle of New Orleans. We have a freaking statue of him. The main founder of The Modern Democratic party.

This one is a tough one folks. Should we start a poll???
I’d say both. They were both the right man for the job at the perfect time. Fate, if you will. Coincidently, it kind of reminds me of our current QB situation.

Roosevelt . Not close .

I know this is the wrong forum,but I agree. Jackson would have destroyed the banking industry if he had his way.
Our newly founded country may not have survived. I've read several ranking articles. Most list him among the worst.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom