Let's Go To Prison!! (1 Viewer)

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone saw the ads for this cinematic masterpiece while watching the weekend's NFL action- well, I had it taken one step further. While relieving myself at the urinal of a pub here in Los Angeles and looking up at a poster for the aforementioned film, I hear a voiceover say, "From the producers who brought you "Brokeback Mountain", it's "Let's Go To Prison"- I then proceeded to look down and see what appears to be a "urinal cake" with audio capabilities that is apparently designed to be set off when fresh streams of liquid come into contact with it. Then, I hear what is obviously supposed to be a prisoner mutter in a low voice: "Want some merlot? I make it in the toilet." Folks, if this isn't a sign that the apocolypse is upon us, then I truly don't know what is. In the immortal words of Jerry Seinfeld, "Who are the marketing genuises that came up with this one??" All that said, the movie looks pretty funny and I'll probably check it out... Anyone have this experience while at their local watering hole?

Are you sure you didn't have too much to drink?:D

Are you sure you didn't have too much to drink?:D

...Too much Sprite, maybe, since that's all I was drinking.... It was funny though, because every time someone went to the bathroom, they came out cracking up and we all kept going back to check it out. It was the talk of the bar and, with the Saints losing the game, was definitely the hightlight of the day......

I'm sure everyone saw the ads for this cinematic masterpiece while watching the weekend's NFL action- well, I had it taken one step further. While relieving myself at the urinal of a pub here in Los Angeles and looking up at a poster for the aforementioned film, I hear a voiceover say, "From the producers who brought you "Brokeback Mountain", it's "Let's Go To Prison"- I then proceeded to look down and see what appears to be a "urinal cake" with audio capabilities that is apparently designed to be set off when fresh streams of liquid come into contact with it. Then, I hear what is obviously supposed to be a prisoner mutter in a low voice: "Want some merlot? I make it in the toilet." Folks, if this isn't a sign that the apocolypse is upon us, then I truly don't know what is. In the immortal words of Jerry Seinfeld, "Who are the marketing genuises that came up with this one??" All that said, the movie looks pretty funny and I'll probably check it out... Anyone have this experience while at their local watering hole?

Only in LA.

And yes, the apocalypse is closer than you think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom