Lets go TRUMP, end the welfare for lazies that are sucking of the GOV... (1 Viewer)

Taurus

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That's racist.

Actually, it is racist.

If there was an article on Breitbart that stated that a higher percentage of the black population is on food stamps than the white population, it'd be racist.
So the objective truth can be racist? As a concept, I mean.

OP
Saintshizzle

Saintshizzle

G.O.M.A.B
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Context is everything.
Exactly, and I can make numbers do a Watusi dance. Really, I can, and make them read what you want them to read. Like the dog-whistle (Blacks are lazy, so lets end welfare). Lets really look at the numbers and realize that we save more money by the numbers of white people getting off the system than blacks and Latino(a)s combined.

Instead, we want to segregate a group, to make it seem like they are the problem. Those numbers are accurate, as of the last date taken, and proves that Trump will save the country more money by getting white people off of welfare. Now, add the smaller, less dependent, groups in there and we will save tons.

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
Exactly, and I can make numbers do a Watusi dance. Really, I can, and make them read what you want them to read. Like the dog-whistle (Blacks are lazy, so let end welfare). Lets really look at the numbers and realize that we save more money by the numbers of white people getting off the system than blacks and Latino(a)s combined.

Instead, we want to segregate a group, to make it seem like they are the problem. Those numbers are accurate, as of the last date taken, and proves that Trump will save the country more money by getting white people off of welfare. Now, add the smaller, less dependent, groups in there and we will save tons.

Yea, I know what you mean.

We really should just be trying to help people have more access to opportunity. No group of people are lazy. That's just an easy way out for people who don't want to acknowledge their own privilege.

OP
Saintshizzle

Saintshizzle

G.O.M.A.B
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
And here I thought this thread was going to be about ending oil and farm subsidies.
Freakin' Asians, right? Always with their hands out looking for Oil, Farming and Wall Street subsidies...

VoodooChild85

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Exactly, and I can make numbers do a Watusi dance. Really, I can, and make them read what you want them to read. Like the dog-whistle (Blacks are lazy, so lets end welfare). Lets really look at the numbers and realize that we save more money by the numbers of white people getting off the system than blacks and Latino(a)s combined.

Can't tell you how infuriating it is to have fought for this country and worked hard to start a life for myself and my new wife only to be told by delusional, misinformed, emboldened people that my contributions aren't valid because I don't fit the aesthetic.(insert Kendrick Lamar). This isnt aimed op. Just an appropriately timed rant

lapaz

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As jobs get automated, we'll need a lot more welfare, not less. Eventually nearly everyone will be on welfare, or a guaranteed income of some sort.

mb504

Word.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
These people need to get off their lazy *****, pull themselves up by their bootstraps, and become well-paid leftist protesters. According to the head of the NRA, the going rate for protesting is $1,500 per week!

The truth is the far left — they’ve turned protesting into what seems like a full-time profession. Seriously. You would think that for $1,500 a week, they would at least know what they are protesting. I mean, you’ve seen it. I mean, half of them, they can’t even tell you. But one thing is for sure, we’ve all seen just how violent they can be.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-to-the-constitution/?utm_term=.82cd358ea8f1

wcklink

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
325 x .402 ~ 131 MILLION folks sucking on the teet...

Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly | The Huffington Post

I'm not quite sure why you got all the red thumbs for this, but I guess it's just another day on the PDB.

Rant over, I'd guess if you dig into all the stats on government assistance you'd find the greatest correlation between living in poverty and on government assistance is being a single parent. It's tough enough in today's economy to make it as a single young adult. Add a child or two and you have the the makings of a financial disaster.

not2rich

NO State of Mind
Reaction score
These people need to get off their lazy *****, pull themselves up by their bootstraps, and become well-paid leftist protesters. According to the head of the NRA, the going rate for protesting is $1,500 per week!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-to-the-constitution/?utm_term=.82cd358ea8f1
I want in on this action! How come some of our right-leaning posters see TV commercials and flyers for this stuff, and I don't get jack in terms of marketing? As a "leftie" I would be happy to get a well-paying side-hustle on, but I don't even know how to get an application or where to send it. Do I need to call George Soros or what?

Saintamaniac

Purple & Gold for Life
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure why you got all the red thumbs for this, but I guess it's just another day on the PDB.

Rant over, I'd guess if you dig into all the stats on government assistance you'd find the greatest correlation between living in poverty and on government assistance is being a single parent. It's tough enough in today's economy to make it as a single young adult. Add a child or two and you have the the makings of a financial disaster.
This is probably one of the most sensible comments I've seen from you on this board and I agree completely. Bravo!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom