Let's hear from Jimmy Graham (1 Viewer)

I got into the stadium late and just made it to my seat for the national anthem. Someone told me for the Saint's player announcements that Jimmy was on the field with his back to our team. Can anybody confirm that?

There's some deep pain with JG. Hate to see that. I think he's still a stud and I can't figure out why he isn't integrated more into Seattle's offense. I thought he'd be the perfect bail out weapon for Wilson.

That reporter was very annoying. I guess Jimmy could have politely declined an interview, but I doubt he would have been left alone.

The bullying of JG by fans has to stop. Some people are over sensitive about JG. The fact he remained silent and made no stupid emotional outbursts is a plus in my books. The media were baiting him and he did not bite. He did nothing wrong (other than losing to his former team). JG is the best TE in Saints history and a top three TE of his generation

Bullying of Jimmy? That dude had a lot to say after being traded to a contending team but had zero to say after the game. Be a man about things and say something. Same thing as Cam Fig Newton. He can talk when things are going his way but when he hits adversity he clams up. I don't respect any of that. He comes across as a petulant child. The Seahawks are winning and he should have said something to the media. He wouldn't have come across as a hot water bottle. How was the media baiting him? There are, obviously from the posts here, Jimmy fans here and he was asking a legit question. If he wants to bump his gums before, why not now? Classic example of a spoiled child. Perfect example of a response would have been " I enjoyed my time here in New Orleans and at first I was upset about the trade. But everything has worked out for both sides and I wish nothing but the best for my former team. Congrats on the win and we will see each other later. Have a good day. "

Graham_and_Harper.jpg

Fans are taking this completely the wrong way. The situation frustrates him. He's not out for vengeance.

Bullying of Jimmy? That dude had a lot to say after being traded to a contending team but had zero to say after the game. Be a man about things and say something. Same thing as Cam Fig Newton. He can talk when things are going his way but when he hits adversity he clams up. I don't respect any of that. He comes across as a petulant child. The Seahawks are winning and he should have said something to the media. He wouldn't have come across as a hot water bottle. How was the media baiting him? There are, obviously from the posts here, Jimmy fans here and he was asking a legit question. If he wants to bump his gums before, why not now? Classic example of a spoiled child. Perfect example of a response would have been " I enjoyed my time here in New Orleans and at first I was upset about the trade. But everything has worked out for both sides and I wish nothing but the best for my former team. Congrats on the win and we will see each other later. Have a good day. "

The guy made one statement on twitter in the year after the trade when this team was actually in the middle of major locker room turmoil. Anyone want to deny that? Payton ended up having clean house even after Jimmy was gone.

Does that mean we have to bash the guy until he retires over it? Or can we just accept he was upset and is probably still regretting how it went down.

Graham_and_Harper.jpg

Fans are taking this completely the wrong way. The situation frustrates him. He's not out for vengeance or anything like that.

Harper had to chase him and caught him. Credit Roman Harper.

Jimmy Graham keeps mum about his return to New Orleans | NOLA.com

Roman Harper gave chase, and Drew Brees' wife shared an embrace.

Outside those two exchanges with Jimmy Graham, the Seattle Seahawks tight end appeared to leave the Mercedes-Benz Superdome with no other clear acknowledgement of those who knew him during his time with the New Orleans Saints.

"I don't know that I saw him pregame, so I guess it'd be no interaction," Saints coach Sean Payton said. "But not intentional," he added.

Whatever thoughts Graham had about his first trip back to New Orleans since the Saints' surprising trade of Graham in 2015 remained private Sunday, as he declined questions after the game.

This is what most Saints fans are happy about,

And alas, there would be no crossbar dunking celebration, no chance for him to relive old times.

Watching the game again and i just saw Harris toss Graham like a rag doll! Baldwin & Graham then began jawin Harris 😂

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Watching the game again and i just saw Harris toss Graham like a rag doll! Baldwin & Graham then began jawin Harris ��

Saw it live in the Dome and laughed my *** off. Jimmy was driving him back pretty good in run blocking then all of a sudden, Harris digs his feet in the ground and practically judo hip tossed him.

:lolup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom