Let's make a bet (1 Viewer)

Blessedog

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The negativity is in full effect around here and I think it's sickening. I don't think I've seen it this bad ever. We have yet to play a single game and yet the gloom and doom has almost totally consumed the site.

How about everyone put their money where their mouth is? Let's make a bet. If you think that we will finish .500 or below comment below and if we finish above you will donate $5 to the site.

If you think we will finish above .500 comment below and should we finish below then anyone who thought we would finish above donate $5. I believe we finish above .500 and make the playoffs. What say you?

natedog

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I am in, I think we finish 8-8 and not because we have a bad team. More so that we don't have enough depth to with stand the injuries. Add to the fact the refs hate us, we have a tuff division race and our strength of schedule is scary at this point.

booya

All-Pro
Reaction score
The negativity is in full effect around here and I think it's sickening. I don't think I've seen it this bad ever. We have yet to play a single game and yet the gloom and doom has almost totally consumed the site.

How about everyone put their money where their mouth is? Let's make a bet. If you think that we will finish .500 or below comment below and if we finish above you will donate $5 to the site.

If you think we will finish above .500 comment below and should we finish below then anyone who thought we would finish above donate $5. I believe we finish above .500 and make the playoffs. What say you?

We finish above...
But I am not sure if I can donate in $ as a German citizen.

But as I won't lose the bet anyway... ;)

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Why not donate $5 to the site now? Screw the bet. SR has been good to everyone for a while.

natedog

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I am in, I think we finish 8-8 and not because we have a bad team. More so that we don't have enough depth to with stand the injuries. Add to the fact the refs hate us, we have a tuff division race and our strength of schedule is scary at this point.
I was one win to optimistic. . . Its the kickers fault.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom