Let's make a bet (1 Viewer)

Forgot about this. I am most certainly a man of my word and plan to donate as soon as I get off work today. Who Dat!

Forgot about this. I am most certainly a man of my word and plan to donate as soon as I get off work today. Who Dat!

Yeah, I hate to have been so accurate on this. But unfortunately I would likely be making the same prediction come September unless something real drastic happens this offseason.

Yeah, I hate to have been so accurate on this. But unfortunately I would likely be making the same prediction come September unless something real drastic happens this offseason.

I don't think anything drastic needs to happen. We need to find a pass rusher, grab some more LB depth and a very smart CB who communicates well in zone coverage. We have a good amount of depth at CB but you can never have enough good corners. On offense we need a RG (one may already be on the roster) and to continue to look for a Brees successor.

In order or priority I think it would be to grab a CB and LB depth in FA, while also entertaining the idea of getting a good RG if the ones in the roster don't impress. Draft DL (Speed rusher who can bend) OL, and LB. Difference of opinion I guess.

ST's and injuries to CB ultimately lead to at least 2-3 losses. Could have easily been a wild card team if not for collapses at the worst moments. Meaning Next year could skip over wild card and just end up being one of the more dominant young teams

ST's and injuries to CB ultimately lead to at least 2-3 losses. Could have easily been a wild card team if not for collapses at the worst moments. Meaning Next year could skip over wild card and just end up being one of the more dominant young teams

I sure hope so, I guess the pessimist in me thinks that it is inevitable for a couple more key injuries will occur next year. As long as it isn't to QB, LDE, C or a couple of WRs like yesterday. Injuries are inevitable, so hopefully we add at least 10 solid players next year through the draft and FA. I don't really think we have a position that isn't in need of help at this point.

As long as we fire McMahon I think we'll be fine next season. HIS special teams cost us 3 games!

Negative. Injuries and inexperience is why we were under .500. Easy to see before the season started. We werent close to being a playoff team . Tampa was close.

The negativity is in full effect around here and I think it's sickening. I don't think I've seen it this bad ever. We have yet to play a single game and yet the gloom and doom has almost totally consumed the site.

How about everyone put their money where their mouth is? Let's make a bet. If you think that we will finish .500 or below comment below and if we finish above you will donate $5 to the site.

If you think we will finish above .500 comment below and should we finish below then anyone who thought we would finish above donate $5. I believe we finish above .500 and make the playoffs. What say you?

Negativity (at least for myself) is not about whether 2017 will be a winning season. It looks to be one. Negativity is about the highest paid coach/gm not doing better than 7-9 for the last three seasons with an elite QB.

Negativity (at least for myself) is not about whether 2017 will be a winning season. It looks to be one. Negativity is about the highest paid coach/gm not doing better than 7-9 for the last three seasons with an elite QB.

Sir, that is reality, not negativity. I love a good bet, wished I had seen this thread sooner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom