Let's not become what we see in losing fan bases. The sky is not falling, but we still have to go to work. (1 Viewer)

Really?? On Saints report?? How many predicted on Saints report in the 1st week of July. No one I could find, and I looked. I pieced the idea together from 2 different articles, by 2 different sports writers. I'd be surprised if you could find it in print.

Book and Trevor will both be on the team in 2022. Because they come cheap, and they run Sean's system the most Drew like. Jamies is a talent, but parts of his game didn't work in Sean's system, and some of Sean's game didn't work for Jamies. Taysom doesn't really fit Sean's system at all. But, Trevor and Book fit it perfectly. I honestly don't know yet, if either will work out for us, but, I do know we are going to find out. I'm excited to see more of them in 2022.

I'll go back and see if I can find it as well. There was at least one other poster that was very high on TS and said that if JW got hurt TS would replace him.

JW is far superior to TS, Book is a totally unproven commodity (though ND QB's don't have a great track record, maybe he is finally an exception?). CSP will tailor his system to the QB's strengths. You seem sure that Book will see the field this year, unless TS gets injured and SP thinks Taysom is unable to perform then maybe I guess....we will see....

I'll go back and see if I can find it as well. There was at least one other poster that was very high on TS and said that if JW got hurt TS would replace him.

JW is far superior to TS, Book is a totally unproven commodity (though ND QB's don't have a great track record, maybe he is finally an exception?). CSP will tailor his system to the QB's strengths. You seem sure that Book will see the field this year, unless TS gets injured and SP thinks Taysom is unable to perform then maybe I guess....we will see....
I think if TS is injured, Taysom would definitely go in. Book is off the table for the season. for the most part.

I think if TS is injured, Taysom would definitely go in. Book is off the table for the season. for the most part.

Oh apologies then, I thought you were the one saying he would see the field this year....or hoping he would....thanks for clarifying

You guys remember a comedy sketch, where the guy has his hat blown off in the wind and he goes to pick it up, and the wind blows it just out of his reach. And this repeats it's self a few more times. This is what our season looks like to me, just when it looks like we have righted the ship, the wind blows the hat away. This season has been like that, unfortunate, but is not really indicative of our future.

We have the bones of a great team, but we need play makers. We will right the ship. Players will get healthy, and we will reload the talent. We looked a lot like this team, the year before we won the Super Bowl. What is important right now is to not panic, and just keep working. Win or lose, we want to be playing with pride at the end of the season. There is a lot to be thankful for in this season of football. This season was unfortunate, but necessary.
Apparently the Team did not respond to your pep talk. They just suck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom