Let's only concentrate on the Bungals (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Forget about Atlanta and their string of good fortunes. The Saints have their own business to tend to and that's T.O., Ochocinco and the rest of dem Bungals. Not to mention all that "Who Dey" stuff. I'm expecting a big day from Brees and hopefully that stupid interception streak can be put to rest. WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like the Seattle game, I don't see any specific matchups where Cinci has the advantage over us. The only way the matchups could sway in Cinci's direction is if the wind really blows making the windchill dip into the 30's. If, for whatever reason, we can't pass the ball effectively and the wind forces Cinci to revert back to their formula last year, run, run, run.....then we could be in trouble.

This is a game where we want Cinci to try and pass the ball. Palmer has been as inaccurate as ever.

i agree but i also think we aren't as ineffective against the run as we once thought we were.

I completely agree, but we can be worn down due to our lack of gerth up front. Benson is a hard runner who can begin breaking arm tackles after he hits the 20 carry mark, if they give it to him that many times. I honestly don't see them winning, but if they're going to have a legit shot, it'll be by winning the turnover battle and having more runs than passes by the end of the game.

TO is their best WR and won't be a problem. If you recall, Greer ended TO's 180-something games with a reception streak last year when we played the Bills.

This is one of those games that may require quite a few in-game adjustments due to the weather. I am confident that the Saints will be prepared. I would also like to break this crappy record that we have against them - it's been a long time since we've beaten them during the regular season.

Wouldn't it be awesome if we had the type of crowd chow up in Cincinatti as we had in Dallas...you know "Who dat" REALLY bigs those guys. They've tricked themselves into thinking they came up with that.

Ohio: Where nothing original has ever happened.

I'll preface this with I admittedly don't know a ton about the Bengals, but I am seeing this game as similar to last years Bills game. It's against an obviously inferior team however it is the second road game in a row and there is a possibility of cold/windy weather. I think we'll need a good run game (wish Pierre was back for this, though even if he is I'm not sure he could have the same impact he had on the Bills in '09), and we'll need a good defensive showing, especially in the pressure department. And of course Greer holding TO catchless again would be nice :)

I think the outcome will be the same, but like with the Bills we might not pull away until the 3rd or 4th quarter.

No, I'll let the coaches and players concentrate on the Bengals.

I plan to only think about how to catch Atlanta.

On the surface, Cinci looks a lot like Dallas: A QB that is decent at best (even though Kitna did throw for a bunch of yards), two very good WR's, but an overall team that has underachieved this season. The Saints need to come out swinging like we did against Dallas BUT keep the foot on the pedal. With the weapons they have at WR, they are likely to make a play or two at some point. But we are better and deeper at most positions. We should be able to come out with a W.

Just keep their O off the field and we win be 9-3. Their D isn't capable of shutting down Brees and the boyz. If we do get some crazy winds, well.. they gotta throw the ball in that mess as well. With that said, I still like our chances in the air.

Our O > their O.
Our D > their D.
Who Dat > Who Dey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom