Let's only concentrate on the Bungals (1 Viewer)

Ill be happy if we play mistake free ball and hang a burger on them...but I have that uneasy feeling again about a team who is very desperate for a win right now...I dont want another browns game

Playing in cold weather isn't terrible at all.
Playing in wet, windy weather is a different story. I know up there, the folks will tell you that you need to wait until an hour before kick-off to determine what the weather might be like - hopefully it's only cold, and we'll be fine.
Also, the biggest thing to me at this juncture of the season is that we have got to start playing mistake-free football, starting with the turnovers. Our backs have done a great job with holding on to the ball since mid-season, and hopefully, we won't see anymore footballs bouncing off receivers' hands, or picks thrown to the defense. Also, let's limit/stop the penalties.

I don't know if Cincy is a play-from-behind team, but I know they can be caught if for some reason we fall behind. I just hope we give them loss #10. :17:

I'll be cheering them on at Paul Brown Stadium. Hoping to see a big following of WHO DATs tailgating and in the game. The cold shouldn't be a factor, forecast on TV this morning is set for 46° Party Sunny, TWC shows a little cooler, but not bad. Bengals secondary is beat up which works to Brees' & company's advantage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom