Let's put the final nail in the Panthers coffin (2 Viewers)

jarrod74

I may be canadian but my heart is in the Big Easy
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Let's go boys it's game day put a beat down on the Panthers tonight and show em last year was a fluke WHODAT!! I'm pumped up about this game gonna be fun to watch .:9:

You know what is annoying... I think we all thought we did that like 4 weeks ago

200.gif

This is going to be one challenging game. The Panthers perhaps are more desperate that we are and that is not an easy thing to say as this is a must game for us as well. I do believe we are an ascending team and that the 2016 version of the Panthers are a team in decline with a QB, thus far, who must have bought into his press clippings. I just hope we can have the same pressure and pass rush as we did against the Broncos AND Drew and company can eliminate those ever so costly turnovers we saw last week. If we take care of that I believe we can pull this game out!

I have a feeling this will be a very physical game on both sides for both teams. I think these Thursday night games are boring but this game has some implications for both teams on the line. If by putting the nail means getting a win then I am all for it. I don't care if it is by one point or 40. Although a 40 point win would be sweet. We need this game and the next one and so on.

This is going to be one challenging game. The Panthers perhaps are more desperate that we are and that is not an easy thing to say as this is a must game for us as well. I do believe we are an ascending team and that the 2016 version of the Panthers are a team in decline with a QB, thus far, who must have bought into his press clippings. I just hope we can have the same pressure and pass rush as we did against the Broncos AND Drew and company can eliminate those ever so costly turnovers we saw last week. If we take care of that I believe we can pull this game out!

I still think the Saints are the more desperate team.

The panthers had their best season ever. We're trying to climb above .500 for the first time in 3 years.

I respectfully disagree.

The Panthers have all the media (still) drooling over them; the pressure is on THEM!

Sean Payton knows how to get ready for big games on Prime Time. Drew almost always plays lights-out in Prime Time games. The defense is moving in the right direction, and I have a feeling that we're (WhoDat Nation) are going to enjoy this one.

:gosaints:

I respectfully disagree.

The Panthers have all the media (still) drooling over them; the pressure is on THEM!

Sean Payton knows how to get ready for big games on Prime Time. Drew almost always plays lights-out in Prime Time games. The defense is moving in the right direction, and I have a feeling that we're (WhoDat Nation) are going to enjoy this one.

:gosaints:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^This.

On NFLN every one of them to a man said they expect the Panthers to be able to move the ball up and down the field at will tonight.

Steve Mariucci said that he fully expects Cam to ball out like we have never seen before!!.............:rolleyes:...........whatever dude!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^This.

On NFLN every one of them to a man said they expect the Panthers to be able to move the ball up and down the field at will tonight.

Steve Mariucci said that he fully expects Cam to ball out like we have never seen before!!.............:rolleyes:...........whatever dude!!!

That would be pretty nice.

:aargh:

yeah... not gonna happen. The saints look like a flat tire tonight

Yep, another year of mediocrity and trying to get to .500. Pretty much the same tune as last year, albeit with better defensive effort overall. I'll give props to Dennis Allen for his coaching work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom