Let's Quit Smoking (1 Viewer)

full strength blu cherry is my choice. ive had the others....

mixed results.... mostly positive

well today I didnt fall off the wagon. I jumped off that sum beach and did a barrel roll down the hill. :covri:

went from smoking a pack a day to puffing on vapor for two weeks with zero cravings for a cigarette since day one.

went from smoking a pack a day to puffing on vapor for two weeks with zero cravings for a cigarette since day one.

Well, it is time I joined this thread. Wife and I have been vaping for three weeks now. She has had a few cigarettes here and there. I have had zero and I can say that I have really not had the urge for one.

I was well over a pack a day for way too many years. The vaping is absolutely wonderful.

I tried the silly ecigs a couple of times bit they did not work. The vape pipe I have is working wonderfully. It is there when I want it but I really find myself not needing it much.

One day I may not need to vape but for right now, I feel much better already.

Well, it is time I joined this thread. Wife and I have been vaping for three weeks now. She has had a few cigarettes here and there. I have had zero and I can say that I have really not had the urge for one.

I was well over a pack a day for way too many years. The vaping is absolutely wonderful.

I tried the silly ecigs a couple of times bit they did not work. The vape pipe I have is working wonderfully. It is there when I want it but I really find myself not needing it much.

One day I may not need to vape but for right now, I feel much better already.

Same here. I had tried those gas station brands a few times, but it never stuck. Then just went out and bought a really good vaporizer, kangertech emow, and haven't gone back. The flavors are great, my lungs feel better, and I don't stink anymore.

i have tried to have a real cigarette a once or twice in the last couple of months and they tasted awful....i couldn't even finish them...

and those convenient store ecigs are trash

I haven't smoked or Skoal in 15 months. The urges are almost gone except for those occasional stressful times or eating a large Chinese buffet meal. I feel better and been sick much less this year. My wife is pregnant so that helps me to stay healthy

Well a cigarette is probably healthier than a large Chinese buffet :covri:

silly question. what is difference between e-cig and vaping?

The question should be what is the difference between an ecig and a cape pipe. My quick answer is one worked for me and the other did not.

An ecig is a portable AM/FM radio. A vape pipe is a high end stereo system.

Almost unlimited flavors, long lasting batteries and varying voltages allow you to customize to your liking. The ecigs just did not feel right for me. It was like having sex with a blowup doll.

The question should be what is the difference between an ecig and a cape pipe. My quick answer is one worked for me and the other did not.

An ecig is a portable AM/FM radio. A vape pipe is a high end stereo system.

I guess I just considered them all the same thing for some reason

Almost unlimited flavors, long lasting batteries and varying voltages allow you to customize to your liking

thats pretty much what I went with I had the battery with diff voltages and the tank and an air control valve (till I broke it :covri:) and I went with Esspresso flavor (also had purple nurple,apple and one called Jimmy Buffett)

It was like having sex with a blowup doll

but its still sex right?

4 YEARS TODAY - SMOKE FREE!!

1342409369106_ORIGINAL.jpg

I quit smoking the beginning of 1999. I used the patches (which were fairly new) and they made me sicker than a dog for about 3 days. So that helped make it easier to start the process. I hope anyone who is quitting has all the best in their trial.

The easiest way that Ive found to quit, as crazy as it sounds, is to have a pack of cigs with you. Its a mental thing. If you're going cold turkey and having no cigs around at all, its awful. But if you do have a pack around, then that tends to *somewhat* alleviate the panic that comes with quitting cold turkey. In the back of your mind, you know you have a pack handy if things "get too bad" for you. However, you never actually pick the pack up and smoke one.

This way isnt for everyone, but Ive seen it work for a few people. It does work. It worked for me and a few friends of mine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom