Let's roll with Keith Kirkwood (1 Viewer)

I think it's the best option. He's been in this offense all offseason. He's talented and we don't need someone to come in and make plays. We just need a body in case an injury happens mid-game. Thomas, Kamara, Watson, and TQS will continue to get 90% of the targets.

I think it's the best option. He's been in this offense all offseason. He's talented and we don't need someone to come in and make plays. We just need a body in case an injury happens mid-game. Thomas, Kamara, Watson, and TQS will continue to get 90% of the targets.
do you think Ginn is a realistic option to return?

I think a lot depends on where Marshall and Aiken graded out in their workouts compared to Bryant. I don't know what, if anything, the reports have been.

I wouldn't mind seeing what Kirkwood can do, though.

It was the perfect storm to add Dez.

But if it’s between a borderline talent that’s on his last leg and an upstart that’s already on the roster, I say give Kirkwood a shot.

Kirkwood is another big body like Dez, but still young and fast. Obviously green, but who knows? Maybe Kirkwood's time is now and he never looks back.

Personally, I'd like to have both Kirkwood and Aiken on the 53-man roster right now. Would be OK with Brandon Marshall instead of Aiken, just think Aiken brings more to the table physically.

I agree, kid showed some stuff in training camp

As of now, yes. Play him in this game and go from there. Can't sign anyone right now anyway.

I took it as a complementary step with the decision to IR Meredith.

Agreed. A player tweeted the other day that Ginn was close. Take that with a grain of salt I suppose. I think it was Hardee, of all people.

Yes, talked about him last week. They wanted to bring Jeremy Kerley in last week, but weather messed up his flight. I think Jeremy Maclin is still free agent. If they are looking for vets.

Agreed. A player tweeted the other day that Ginn was close. Take that with a grain of salt I suppose. I think it was Hardee, of all people.

If true, why would we start the 2 week evaluation period for TLL instead of Ginn?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom